©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Can caffeine increase the uptake of Anavar?

I'm experimenting with this right now. It's not exactly scientific, as I have no way to measure blood levels, but will report back on subjective observations
 
I hope this helps. But don't go over the dose given here. Caffeine in large doses throws the endocrine system into overdrive which will counteract any synergistic effects. The body tries to prevent fat breakdown via the negative feedback loop. One way it does this with Anavar is to try and prevent the accumulation of cAMP within cells. Caffeine can be used to prevent this by inhibiting phosphodiesterases within the cell. It also can prevent the actions of adenosine, which make it very useful when used along side Anavar at a dose of 60mg-90 mg, pre workout. Good luck.
 
This is very interesting to say the least. We will have to run some type of trials ourself but not sure how you could measure the effect.
 
This is very interesting to say the least. We will have to run some type of trials ourself but not sure how you could measure the effect.

Take a dose that is below what you normally respond to, but try this potentiation technique?
 
I hope this helps. But don't go over the dose given here. Caffeine in large doses throws the endocrine system into overdrive which will counteract any synergistic effects. The body tries to prevent fat breakdown via the negative feedback loop. One way it does this with Anavar is to try and prevent the accumulation of cAMP within cells. Caffeine can be used to prevent this by inhibiting phosphodiesterases within the cell. It also can prevent the actions of adenosine, which make it very useful when used along side Anavar at a dose of 60mg-90 mg, pre workout. Good luck.

I'm glad you took the time to post this. I can't handle larger doses of caffeine very well, but less than 100mg should be tolerable.
 
Based on what I read, caffine would cause you to metabolize at a faster rate, causing it to leave your system earlier than you want. I'm not sure that's the effect you want.
 
good read ...intrested in ppls results

People's results are going to be due to the quality of the var. there is a lot of poor quality anavar out there. I doubt caffeine will have any affect on how anavar affects you either positively or negatively... But if you are interested in this topic, look at grapefruit drug interactions. It may be possible that it prevents breakdown of steroids as grapefruit prevents the breakdown of tons of other drugs.