©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



can I front load with Deca or Prop??

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
534
0
0
Hey Vets and DR, I started getting my gear for the next cycle and I was ready to go until I realized that I got my Prop and Deca first and not my Test E. I was going to front load 1g of Test E, then start A50 3 days later and Deca 1 week later. TIA!
 
I guess no one knows about this one. I don't feel like waiting for the test e that's why I asked. I'm just concerned if it's better to hit the receptors with test e, than test prop or deca. I have everything here but the test e...
 
i'd just wait for the test e......so you're gonna run test e, test p, drol, and deca???

I'd run it like this

Test E 1-12
Deca 1-10 or 11
drol 1-5
Prop like 11-14

i really wouldnt front load as you'll have the drol.....
 
my cycle is supposed to be
1g week test e for 16 weeks
500mg deca for 14 weeks
drol first 4 weeks then dbol 6 weeks
test prop begin and end (and in my bi's in I get the balls)

The front load thing I thought was to saturate the receptors? I was going to shoot 1g test e then drol day 4 and start deca day 7.
 
gregdiesel said:
my cycle is supposed to be
1g week test e for 16 weeks
500mg deca for 14 weeks
drol first 4 weeks then dbol 6 weeks
test prop begin and end (and in my bi's in I get the balls)

The front load thing I thought was to saturate the receptors? I was going to shoot 1g test e then drol day 4 and start deca day 7.


thats a shit load of gear for someone who is only 200 lbs.......i'd just stick with dbol or drol.....i wouldnt run orals all the way through.......receptors will be saturated more than enough with the amount of gear you're running....i would still just run drol or dbol at the beginning, and finish off with the prop........i wouldnt run prop at the beginning as you'll already have 3 compounds in you to start.......you'll get some serious gains on that.......no need to go overboard with prop beginning and end, as well as 2 orals.......
 
I don't make any gains w/ less than 750mg of test e. Also Deca seems more effective @ 500 (I've run 300 and 400wk previously) My last cycle was test e 750wk, deca 400 then 500wk, and 40mg day dbol and at the end of cycle 100mg day of a50 for some last minute gains.
 
gregdiesel said:
I don't make any gains w/ less than 750mg of test e. Also Deca seems more effective @ 500 (I've run 300 and 400wk previously) My last cycle was test e 750wk, deca 400 then 500wk, and 40mg day dbol and at the end of cycle 100mg day of a50 for some last minute gains.


you're smaller than me and you dont make any gains with less than 750mg of test?? i think something is wrong....either horrible diet or bad gear. 750mg of test with 500mg of deca and 100mg of drol per day is more than enough.....
 
wolfyEVH said:
you're smaller than me and you dont make any gains with less than 750mg of test?? i think something is wrong....either horrible diet or bad gear. 750mg of test with 500mg of deca and 100mg of drol per day is more than enough.....
I agree. If you cant make gains with what Wolfy suggested, then something is definitely wrong. At 200 pounds, you should make gains on 500mg test alone for 10-12 weeks! I am about 230, have taken numerous cycles, and I still do.
 
tee said:
I agree. If you cant make gains with what Wolfy suggested, then something is definitely wrong. At 200 pounds, you should make gains on 500mg test alone for 10-12 weeks! I am about 230, have taken numerous cycles, and I still do.

I was 220 last cycle, you've seen my pic posted over in the photo's section. I've done 5 or 6 cycles already in the last about 5 years. ANY medication I take is very ineffective be it sleeping pills, antibiotics, xanax whatever. It's just my tolerance is high. I started low like you should (T-50 for christ sake in the first cycle!) I've just found it takes at least 750 test e to get things going so since I did 750 the last two cycles I'm going for 1g this time.
 
well my test e is supposed to be here next week, I'm just impatient b/c I want to get going again!
 
Hey Diesel, I agree with you...I'm also having to do alot of gear to gain...Did you drink alot when you were young?....
 
big o said:
Hey Diesel, I agree with you...I'm also having to do alot of gear to gain...Did you drink alot when you were young?....

Yes I was an alcoholic until about 4 years ago when I got serious about body building. I almost killed myself twice from drinking, lots of Vodka and tons of guiness.
 
Does the alcohol really make your gear tolerance higher, I thought it was more of peoples genetics that influenced the dosage required for maximum gains??
 
wes said:
Does the alcohol really make your gear tolerance higher, I thought it was more of peoples genetics that influenced the dosage required for maximum gains??

I've never heard that one before. I've learned a great deal about drinking and it's effects on the body. I know drinking lowers test levels and can destroy your bodies natural production of testosterone, but I've never heard if you are or were a heavy drinker that you need more test to make you grow.
I do have low test levels and their probably due to drinking 2 to 3 pints of JD a week for years. 500mg of test a week for 12 weeks put 30 pounds on me with no problem.
 
gregdiesel said:
Hey Vets and DR, I started getting my gear for the next cycle and I was ready to go until I realized that I got my Prop and Deca first and not my Test E. I was going to front load 1g of Test E, then start A50 3 days later and Deca 1 week later. TIA!
There is no need to frontload test e if you have prop and an oral. Since you have prop, you can go ahead and start the prop and deca together. That will help make sure your deca runs out a couple of weeks before the test.