©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Can I get away taking Anadrol 1x per day?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
1,730
0
0
U.S.
So i noticed it has around a 16 hr half life, and my tabs are PG from m4b...50mg. I really only wanna take 50 ed cause Ive never ran them before and am estro sensitive. I will be on letro low dose to prevent any nip issues. But the tabs for those of you that havnt seen them are round and dome shaped without a split score in the middle. I havnt tried a pill cutter yet, maybe that would be ok? My thoughts were just to take one tab around 9 am, that way it would be in my system pretty much all day. Is this a bad idea? Or should i try breaking these up and doing half am, half pm? Thanks bros.
 
I haven't ever taken there anadrol but if I were going to I'd probably take them half in the am half in the pm. Try a pill cutter and let us know how it works.
 
Maybe ill try 100 mg on lift days split up, and just one in the am on off days then...think thats really all i can do other than always 100 ed.
 
Anadrol binds badly to the receptor sites. This is why the tabs are 50 mg. It takes more to get the effect. I would shoot for 100 mg per day for four weeks only. It will make your blood test rocket. I feel 50 mg of dbol is way stronger then 50mg of anadrol. And combine with a good anabolic like deca or npp.
 
Give drol a shot at 100mg. Fwiw, drol I have no puffy nip issues. With dbol over 30mg mine get puffy. Only one way to find out