©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can one of you juice gurus put together a ten week cycle w/ the following...

nater

May 16, 2005
Just some odds and ends I've managed to scrape together. Is there any potential here?

Me: 29 yrs 6'0 200lbs one prior cycle of sustenon and winny. Training steady now for seven years.

100 tabs of 50mg winny
100 tabs of 50mg d-bol
20mg of Test-cyp 250
40 tabs of nolvadex

W

wolfyEVH

nater said:
Just some odds and ends I've managed to scrape together. Is there any potential here?

Me: 29 yrs 6'0 200lbs one prior cycle of sustenon and winny. Training steady now for seven years.

100 tabs of 50mg winny
100 tabs of 50mg d-bol
20mg of Test-cyp 250
40 tabs of nolvadex

20ml of cyp you mean???

honestly, you dont have enough test....500mg a week for 10 weeks would be 20ml, but you'll lose a couple ml of test in the needle.......

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
nater said:

100 tabs of 50mg winny
100 tabs of 50mg d-bol
20mg of Test-cyp 250
40 tabs of nolvadex

wolfys right,but using what you got,here is a sloppy answer.
1 250 test inj /wk(keep it moderate.Only your 2nd cycle right)?
1 Dbol ED
1 winny ED
Nolva if needed or 20mg a day 2 weeks after last inj.
I might save the winstrol for a better cutting cycle and not even use it here but it has its place,it'll help keep things tightened up as you go.
This is lame I'd reload on some bigger medicine

nater

May 16, 2005
Thanks guys. I'm gonna run the test at 500ml (mg?! can you tell I'm a newbie?) a week. Is it safe to eat that much d-bol every single day for 70 days? Or should I eat up all of the d-bol and winny for 100 days -- the full 30 days after the last injection? May be a stupid question but I'm not sure.

W

wolfyEVH

nater said:
Thanks guys. I'm gonna run the test at 500ml (mg?! can you tell I'm a newbie?) a week. Is it safe to eat that much d-bol every single day for 70 days? Or should I eat up all of the d-bol and winny for 100 days -- the full 30 days after the last injection? May be a stupid question but I'm not sure.

i personally would recommend you NOT do that cycle kell has recommended....500mg/week of test is plenty......run it for at LEAST 10 weeks....

nater

May 16, 2005
So save the d-bol and the winny for later? From what I gather around here, those two should always be run w/ some kind of test. Probably wiser to save the winny for the summer anyway. Who cares how ripped you look when you're under four layers of fabric? I'll build a good base w/ the test -- and then reload the winny and d-bol w/ some more sustenon in the spring.

Thanks again, Wolfy.

W

wolfyEVH

nater said:
So save the d-bol and the winny for later? From what I gather around here, those two should always be run w/ some kind of test. Probably wiser to save the winny for the summer anyway. Who cares how ripped you look when you're under four layers of fabric? I'll build a good base w/ the test -- and then reload the winny and d-bol w/ some more sustenon in the spring.

Thanks again, Wolfy.

don't think winny will get you ripped....your diet and cardio does....steroids "help" to some extent but you're not gonna get shredded just from them. yes those 2 should always be ran w/ test. EVERY cycle should be ran w/ test IMO. You should always tell yourself, "what am i going to run w/ this test"....however if this is your first cycle, testosterone only is more than enough. plus if you use too many compounds on your first go, you wont know which one is causing the bad side effects.

nater

May 16, 2005
Side effects? I thought that was just some afterschool special shit to scare me. As long as I don't get the tell-tale signs of juice like acne, and baldness -- I can live with joint pain.

W

wolfyEVH

nater said:
Side effects? I thought that was just some afterschool special shit to scare me. As long as I don't get the tell-tale signs of juice like acne, and baldness -- I can live with joint pain.

well if you're acne prone and prone to hairloss, test will increase it a bit as it converts into DHT. Not to mention it converts to estrogen and can possibly cause gyno, but you have nolvadex to help you out with that. All the sides can easily be controlled with test. But some people dont even get any sides at all. Like myself. I'll get the occasional chest acne and a few zits, but other than that, im fine. All depends on the person.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
i personally would recommend you NOT do that cycle kell has recommended....500mg/week of test is plenty......run it for at LEAST 10 weeks....

I think I pretty much implied that I would NOT do it either...
-which makes me no help at all in this instance.

W

wolfyEVH

kell11 said:
I think I pretty much implied that I would NOT do it either...
-which makes me no help at all in this instance.

he's new here so he needs to get used to the world famous "kell" responses :D

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
you have enough for a 10 week cycle. mon and thurs shots of 1ml each. your gear may or may not be overfilled (to compensate for loss in the needle) depending on what brand of gear you have. save the dbol and the winny for later. 500mg/week for 10 weeks is ample.

nater

May 16, 2005
It's from Nutri-vet. Thanks for the advice a-bomb... And thanks for nothin' Kell ;) .

Last edited: