©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



carribean

bigpoppie

Registered User
Mar 24, 2012
294
0
16
Flying out overnight. What are the thoughts of visiting a pharmacy and mailing myself a package?
 
What are the laws in the Caribbean? Do they sell Anabolics there legally?

Are you talking about mailing yourself a package to there or home from there?
 
Just use a board sponsor. Hassle free and easy to do. If you were actually going on holiday that would be a different thing. But paying to fly over there to just send a package back is silly imo. It would probably turn out to be fake too. There are loads of fake 'human grade' aas in pharmacies all over the world (especially poorer countries).
 
Well I'm home.
Went on vacation, didnt go just to buy products. That would be beyond silly. Anyway, it was interesting to see it advertised on a street sign. Walked in and everything was on the shelves. Looking a pricing though, it was much more expensive there. I just took a couple pictures and left.
 
did you see any specific brand names ?

this might be worth the trip if gear is good, I heard that in Mexico no prescription required too but a lot of fakes.

if you could buy each day 2 vials and send

I could take my labmax test kit to test some vials before buying more
 
I took a picture but my phone won't let me attach it.I cant quite make out the name but some may be able to recognize the packaging. Sooner or later I will get on my computer and upload.
 
Why not buy? Dr in pharmacy there will write prescription for you for 25 $ which allows u personal thru customs of a certain amount..tourist traps raise their prices. Go to vet next time.
 
I took a picture but my phone won't let me attach it.I cant quite make out the name but some may be able to recognize the packaging. Sooner or later I will get on my computer and upload.

that would be cool to see the pictures, can you also provide with location, city, island ?