©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CG's return to the game!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
An observation: The other day I started just feeling strange. Not thinking clearly and just in a total fog. But other than that I have zero hypo symptoms. It had accured to me that I had only eaten my normal keto meals and not the three to four whey shakes I normally drink. Those shakes make a big difference in what carbs my body is seeing. BTW; The whey I have is zero carb. So this means those shakes have to do with the keto mechanism in my body. It's part of making the Lantus equation work!

bill2

Feb 16, 2015
I think definitely some glycogenogenesis must going on with the high protein diet and lantus delivering those amino acids from protein and the sugar ( from glucogenogenesis) straight to your muscles favoring an anabolic state ! Fats gives the energy for the whole process to occur...
Vary inovative idea of yours! Congrats!
What's your cycle right now?
Wheiight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
An observation: The other day I started just feeling strange. Not thinking clearly and just in a total fog. But other than that I have zero hypo symptoms. It had accured to me that I had only eaten my normal keto meals and not the three to four whey shakes I normally drink. Those shakes make a big difference in what carbs my body is seeing. BTW; The whey I have is zero carb. So this means those shakes have to do with the keto mechanism in my body. It's part of making the Lantus equation work!

Without a doubt the protein shakes have something to do with blood sugar stabilization. Your body can convert proteins into glucose and in turn help stabilize blood sugar. However, your body cannot convert fat into glucose. Fats help stabilize blood sugar as well, but there’s no conversion of fats to glucose, only protein/amino acids to glucose. So keep pounding those shakes between meals with the Lantus!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I think definitely some glycogenogenesis must going on with the high protein diet and lantus delivering those amino acids from protein and the sugar ( from glucogenogenesis) straight to your muscles favoring an anabolic state ! Fats gives the energy for the whole process to occur...
Vary inovative idea of yours! Congrats!
What's your cycle right now?
Wheiight?

Bill, check out my log bro. I'm as open as a book in it. And I agree with what you think is taking place. Aint it cool. I could be single handedly putting every prep coach out of business. ROFLMAO

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Without a doubt the protein shakes have something to do with blood sugar stabilization. Your body can convert proteins into glucose and in turn help stabilize blood sugar. However, your body cannot convert fat into glucose. Fats help stabilize blood sugar as well, but there’s no conversion of fats to glucose, only protein/amino acids to glucose. So keep pounding those shakes between meals with the Lantus!

Thanks for sharing that! You never fail to surprise. I'll start ramping the whey shakes WAY up.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
One more thing. Today I had a massive oil discharge that sent me changing my underwear YIKES. I was under the impression keto had me using all the fats(oil). Not so guys. This was the first time this has happened since the beginning of this diet.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
60iu Lantus today

Well it's now 60iu's and everything is exactly like yesterday at 50iu's. Go figure......... We will see how the day plays out.:p

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Can you believe it? 60iu and I just got back from a ball busting gym session and feel great.

((( MOST IMPORTANT NEWS!))) Since my last weigh in three days ago I have lose ZERO lbs. Not even a tenth of a pound. You know damn well in full blown keto I'm burning fat 24/7. So the Lantus is more than towing it's weight. It's putting weight in the form of muscle on me baby. Guys, I'm starting to really get excited about this.

I'm calling this "The Fitz Prep" if anyone is wondering. I have invented the single most effective form of training and losing weight for BBing purposes that exists. This Over shadows DNP and all other forms of diet for the purposes of shaping up and losing weight. I'll tell ya right now *Anyone that's 10 to 12% fat ratio* and wants to fall into stage condition can do it in 4 to 6 weeks and look bigger and better than ever before. PERIOD!

My next goal is to find out what the limit is with Lantus relative to off setting it with protein conversion. There has to be a limit the body just can't hang with the Lantus at. Once I find the roof, I can determine a safe range for others to jump on this.

Last edited:

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
One more thing. Today I had a massive oil discharge that sent me changing my underwear YIKES. I was under the impression keto had me using all the fats(oil). Not so guys. This was the first time this has happened since the beginning of this diet.

sounds like side effect of Xenical :D

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
^^^ Your exactly right! Back in day I was taking Xenical and that's what I thought of when it happened.lol Thing is I was under the impression the keto diet is using the oils as energy. Oils are fat correct?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
An observation. At lower amounts of Lantus I was losing weight and looking full with veins. As I titrated the Lantus up the *scale weight* loss slowed down as the fat loss from the keto diet continued. At 50iu Lantus a day my scale weight started holding. This would indicate that muscle is replacing the fats lose at the same ratio and speed. The Lantus is living in a different world from the keto in my body. Knowing that fats can't be scavenged and converted into carbs *only proteins can,* means the Lantus may have no effect on the keto at all. The fats are being converted into ATP for energy and the Lantus is converting the proteins into energy and sending massive amounts of nutrients home.
Two separate engines at work inside of one metabolic system? I don't know. I'm not sure how the insulin effects the release of ketones. I think it's going to take a more scientifically based view to answer this.

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Did you already change the juice to the new stuff?
What are you doing for growth hormones now?

bill2

Feb 16, 2015
Prety innovative things from you my friend!
Congrats!
Can't wait to see what the end result will be and what exactly that " fat loss protocol" will be
I will use it for sure !

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Lantus/keto protocal

I lived this and did it. I speak from 100% experience doing it! I'm the guy that invented it. "The CG Body Transformation".

Start by following a strict "high protein (KETO) diet for 1 week. Four normal keto meals adding up to 200 grams protein and 4 Hydrolyzed whey protein shakes between the meals adding up to 200 grams protein. Balance the fats by how many more aditional calories you need to reach maintenance calories.
Start the Lantus at 10iu and titrate up 5iu per day. Once you get to 25iu per day your body will start to look full and have veins. As you continue increasing your Lantus into the low forties your body will be extremely full in appearance and your weight lose "on the scale" is almost at a stop. 50iu not exceeding 65iu and you will start gaining "scale" weight AND at the same time your body is (STILL) losing fat on the KETO diet at an accelerated pace. There for losing fat and building muscle at the same exact time my friend. How can this happen without going hypo? In a state of ketosis your body will convert proteins to the carbs the Lantus needs. The Lantus is so stabile and the onset is so slow it gives your metabolism time to adjust to the needs.
The kicker is because your on no ingested carbs your insulin sensitivity remains at an all time peek the entire duration you do this. Do I have to point out how reactive your cells will be in this condition relative to nutrient delivery? That's the reason only 60iu of Lantus will start a forest fire of growth.

Absolutely anyone that's floating at 10 to 15% BF can stand on stage clean, dry and jacked full in 4 to 6 weeks from entering this protocol.

Things to monitor?
-How fast you titrate up the Lantus
-The quality of your Zero carb hydrolyzed whey
-There can be ZERO missed meals.
-Fluids must stay high
-Before training 20grams EAA's and 20grams glutamine.(this will offset the added need for carbs)

I recommend doing: For Extreme Growth
-3iu GH 3 x's a day
-Water based test 150mgs a day
-EQ 600mgs a week
-A-drol, 100 mgs a day
-Winny 50 mgs a day

How dangerous is this? If you don't stick to the KETO diet and hit each and every meal and shake, this isn't for you. Extreme change demands extreme discipline.

Now I know what you guys are going to do. Your reading this and just shaking your heads in dismay. lol You just don't have an open mind and can't except something you don't understand. That's fine with me. You can stand on the side of the road and watch the cars go by all day long. But then there are the guys that get behind the wheel and have a purpose. Those are the guys I'm targeting with this.

This is really and truly THE way to lose fat and grow significant muscle at the same exact time. PERIOD!

Last edited:

bill2

Feb 16, 2015
Good! Let's say you want to use this protocol it for a contest prep
Obviusly we start by following your post above
-What about cardio? Any benefit to implement it to accelerate fat loss even further?
-any fat burners? And how would you dose/use them?
-change meds further into prep with more dry combounds?
-Obviusly at some point we have to see some scale changes and pounds dropping right? I mean if someone have to loose 30 pounds to be contest ready sure he can recomp a bit at the start following your plan but what about further into prep?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Bill2, yes you can do cardio. I would drink a shake of 20grams EAA's and 20grams Glutamine before doing the cardio. I would use no supps to accelerate your metabolism. The fat will literally fall away at a crazy rate.

dtel450

Feb 10, 2017
I lived this and did it. I speak from 100% experience doing it! I'm the guy that invented it. "The CG Body Transformation".

Start by following a strict "high protein (KETO) diet for 1 week. Four normal keto meals adding up to 200 grams protein and 4 Hydrolyzed whey protein shakes between the meals adding up to 200 grams protein. Balance the fats by how many more aditional calories you need to reach maintenance calories.
Start the Lantus at 10iu and titrate up 5iu per day. Once you get to 25iu per day your body will start to look full and have veins. As you continue increasing your Lantus into the low forties your body will be extremely full in appearance and your weight lose "on the scale" is almost at a stop. 50iu not exceeding 65iu and you will start gaining "scale" weight AND at the same time your body is (STILL) losing fat on the KETO diet at an accelerated pace. There for losing fat and building muscle at the same exact time my friend. How can this happen without going hypo? In a state of ketosis your body will convert proteins to the carbs the Lantus needs. The Lantus is so stabile and the onset is so slow it gives your metabolism time to adjust to the needs.
The kicker is because your on no ingested carbs your insulin sensitivity remains at an all time peek the entire duration you do this. Do I have to point out how reactive your cells will be in this condition relative to nutrient delivery? That's the reason only 60iu of Lantus will start a forest fire of growth.

Absolutely anyone that's floating at 10 to 15% BF can stand on stage clean, dry and jacked full in 4 to 6 weeks from entering this protocol.

Things to monitor?
-How fast you titrate up the Lantus
-The quality of you Zero carb hydrolyzed whey
-There can be ZERO missed meals.
-Fluids must stay high
-Before training 20grams EAA's and 20grams glutamine.(this will offset the added need for carbs)

I recommend doing: For Extreme Growth
-3iu GH 3 x's a day
-Water based test 150mgs a day
-EQ 600mgs a week
-A-drol, 100 mgs a day
-Winny 50 mgs a day

How dangerous is this? If you don't stick to the KETO diet and hit each and every meal and shake, this isn't for you. Extreme change demands extreme discipline.

Now I know what you guys are going to do. Your reading this and just shaking your heads in dismay. lol You just don't have an open mind and can't except something you don't understand. That's fine with me. You can stand on the side of the road and watch the cars go by all day long. But then there are the guys that get behind the wheel and have a purpose. Those are the guys I'm targeting with this.

This is really and truly THE way to lose fat and grow significant muscle at the same exact time. PERIOD!

CG- are you sill keeping your fats high (butter, steak, pb, etc) also?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Good stuff. Nice to see you are responding well. I will be doing lantus myself soon dosing it twice weekly (leg and back days). Although I will be eating lot's of carbs. Gonna need to restock before I start though!

Are you trying to get into ketosis or just following a keto style diet? I ask because cashews contain 30g carbs per 100g. They are my fav and the cashew butter I buy locally is the best tasting thing ever. Everything seems to be working great for you.