Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

Chaotic labz did it again

distributer1134

They are back with prohormones. What you guys think of ingredients?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375318203373.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375318203373.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 64

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
I wouldn't use it simply because I don't know how much of each designer steroid is in it... Do you have that info?

distributer1134

I wouldn't use it simply because I don't know how much of each designer steroid is in it... Do you have that info?

Good question. Ill contact and see if they have the break down on this. I sell this product and tons of PH's im shop and this never caught my eye. Good looking out.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Good question. Ill contact and see if they have the break down on this. I sell this product and tons of PH's im shop and this never caught my eye. Good looking out.

D, I googled around but I'm not sure on the name of that one... What's the name on not so I can do some more digging?

I'll be honest with you, I used several kinds of PHs/DSs even though I know they are more toxic than most oral AAS. Yeah, I did it...I'm not proud of it, but what's done is done. I used the original superdrol - fucking nuts, strength was insane. Side effects like acne, back pumps, sleeplessness, short tempter, joint pain & lethargy.

Halodrol - loved this stuff. Leaned me out and got me vascular as hell. Maintained strength while dieting. Did get lethargy and massive back pumps

Epistane - lean muscle gains but nothing drastic. Used thus when gaining and cutting and was able to accumulate strength fast and maintain muscle while dieting.

DMZ / max LMG stack - got strong as fuck but I got water retention and increased BP as well as astronomical liver values. IMO, not worth the sides. I also got lethargic and nauseated at times.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
I was looking up the ingredients and was on the chaotic labz site and couldn't find this exact product:

1-androstene-3b-ol 17-one = 1-DHEA = 1-Androsterone which converts to 1-androstenediol (1-AD)

4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one = 4-DHEA = 4-AD (here is some info on it: 4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one: What is it?)

19Nor-DehydroEpiAndrosterone is a precursor to nandrolone

So this one might put a lot of stress on your body...