©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Check my HGH mix please

USMC5811

Registered User
Jan 26, 2004
57
0
0
Ok I got my HGH (2) 60iu bottles.

I am planning to mix it with 1.5ml of the BA water. That should mean for 10units on the slinpin I will be injecting 4.5iu of GH. Is this correct or is my math flawed?

Next question, once I start doing 4.5iu 5 days on 2 days off how long before I start to notice any changes?
 
USMC5811 said:
Ok I got my HGH (2) 60iu bottles.

I am planning to mix it with 1.5ml of the BA water. That should mean for 10units on the slinpin I will be injecting 4.5iu of GH. Is this correct or is my math flawed?

Next question, once I start doing 4.5iu 5 days on 2 days off how long before I start to notice any changes?

Check this thread for some interesting information about HGH: http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=5541

It will take at least one month to really feel the GH, and the best effects come from using it for many, many months.
 
as far as changes to your body, it takes a long time to see any. you will feel symptoms of gh within probably a week. to will get a tingling feeling throughout your body, you may develop carpal tunnel symptoms in your wrists and soreness in other joints.