©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Chris1

LOL....DR really wants to know. So stop holding him in suspense chris1 and just tell him.
 
DragonRider said:
That's it. Chris is banned. You can't ignore the Steroid Nazi and get away with it.

"NO ANASCI FOR YOU!"

I hope you are kidding DR.
 
DR, this thread is on life-support....and now resulting to insults to lure him out -- you do realize he's trying to get your goat?
 
Last edited:
I just got a PM from Chris and it seems that the avatar is his training partner...lucky him -- she would be more "motivation" that I could handle at the gym....
 
Last edited:
hey man she has got it goin on boy id take her ass to the candy shop anyday
you know what they say the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice