©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Christmas

I want to fly an F-16. Maybe spend a couple of months trekking around in the rainforests in Central / South America. Do all the ironman triathlons on the world circuit. (OK, so maybe those last two I could not do just on Christmas day, but say some sort of gift certificate for time off and a financial windfall on Christmas to allow me to do them). Sit in front of my fireplace on Christmas day with family and friends.
 
Last edited:
I am a simple man,
All I want is for my wife to bring me a beer while I watch a football game and immediately proceed to blow me,
:bj:
 
max lift said:
I am a simple man,
All I want is for my wife to bring me a beer while I watch a football game and immediately proceed to blow me,
:bj:
HAHAHA

Ill take one of those ;)
 
simplicity is bliss my friend.

I am going to break this down into 4 categories:

Financial wish- have my debt and credit card paid off and make more money than i am

Adventure wish- to travel to europe for a few months

Sexual wish- to have a threesome with my wife and trish stratus

Real wish that i would give up alot for- To finally get my wife pregnant, how sweet of a xmas gift. If that happened i would never wish for anything else.