©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Cialis/Tadalafil for lowering blood pressure?

OK Dr humpthebobcat. I got 20mg lasix tabs prescribed ..not urinating in the china very much which means iv lasix hits u quick. Pills don't for me..taking 2 in am for research plus I havenj mandatory blood in a week to check levels of minerals etc. So it not super safe as I was told here. .
 
5/7.5mg of Cialis every day. I don't have a BP issue but the only side effect has been "no isssue with ED" Im taking it mostly for the NOS effect it is suppose to help with. Plus erections on the fly!
 
5/7.5mg of Cialis every day. I don't have a BP issue but the only side effect has been "no isssue with ED" Im taking it mostly for the NOS effect it is suppose to help with. Plus erections on the fly!

Thats kind of what I do. I've never seen a BP improvement personally but may monitor this now the subject has risen. I'm hearing that Cialis is proving to be great for those with BPH/Prostatitis/Prostate issues.
 
Update...took 3 days at 20mg. A day to get spraying water out my trunk..so u guys call that fast acting huh? Sheesh..
.

may want to get BUN and creatinine(sp?) checked to see how the ole kidneys are functioning but you prolly were not that fluid overloaded in the first place...