©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clean Bulk?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
If your like me, that probably caused you to drop weight.

This. That high calorie meal will fire up your metabolism more. May be wrong way to go. Why? Many times, when a metabolism gets sluggish pre contest, you need to cheat to rev it up. NOT your problem right now. So, steady, everyday increase in GOOD stuff will add demands on your metabolism and create an anabolic environment, a spike in calories will call 'all hands on deck' and get things revved up. Keep it up and you'll start to mess with your insulin sensitivity then piling on fat. NOT what you want.

My advice is to add more to what you're eating at each meal if not adding meals. Another 1/2 cup wheat pasta, a whole apple, another 1/2 cup dry oats, another 1/2 scoop with your protein shakes. Eat clean. Forget that scale somewhat. Test prop seems to keep lots of people lean, blast furnace metabolism. I really like to go onto NEW compounds, long tests, nandrolones, maybe an oral for 2 weeks to help get some water in joints. NO stims, pre workouts (those make you dump too much water), no clen, etc. Allow your body to remain lean, introduce moderate dosages of long esters, train slightly less volume/days eat more at each meal and you'll be surprised that you'll keep condition, be fuller and look much rounder and you'll be stronger for it as well.

If you want, PM me we can get specific.
G.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
This. That high calorie meal will fire up your metabolism more. May be wrong way to go. Why? Many times, when a metabolism gets sluggish pre contest, you need to cheat to rev it up. NOT your problem right now. So, steady, everyday increase in GOOD stuff will add demands on your metabolism and create an anabolic environment, a spike in calories will call 'all hands on deck' and get things revved up. Keep it up and you'll start to mess with your insulin sensitivity then piling on fat. NOT what you want.

My advice is to add more to what you're eating at each meal if not adding meals. Another 1/2 cup wheat pasta, a whole apple, another 1/2 cup dry oats, another 1/2 scoop with your protein shakes. Eat clean. Forget that scale somewhat. Test prop seems to keep lots of people lean, blast furnace metabolism. I really like to go onto NEW compounds, long tests, nandrolones, maybe an oral for 2 weeks to help get some water in joints. NO stims, pre workouts (those make you dump too much water), no clen, etc. Allow your body to remain lean, introduce moderate dosages of long esters, train slightly less volume/days eat more at each meal and you'll be surprised that you'll keep condition, be fuller and look much rounder and you'll be stronger for it as well.

If you want, PM me we can get specific.
G.

This is some of the best info I've seen in recent months- this approach is truly what makes things happen.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
This is some of the best info I've seen in recent months- this approach is truly what makes things happen.

Thanks man, just from what I've come across from trying out different stuff. I know this dude likes to switch things out for sure. Enig's got a great mind for compounds and their behaviors, sort of 'thinks' like them... if that makes sense.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Add olive oil, heavy cream, or peanut butter to your shakes. Eat handfuls of olives and nuts. Don't be afraid of getting fat by eating these good fats.