©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Clen for PCT

steve0085 said:
How is clen used for PCT? I've read that some people use it, but can't really think of why it would work.

I believe it might help by being somewhat anti catabolic. Let me look into it a bit more.
 
Freejay said:
I believe it might help by being somewhat anti catabolic. Let me look into it a bit more.

Yes, its "supposed" to be anti-catabolic, but most users have their doubts about that. Its also supposed to solidily their gains more as well.
 
a lot of guys use it so they can still continue to eat like they were on cycle without adding too much fat
 
I was thinking about using a low dose of anavar along with my PCT.
What do you guys think?
 
I believe the whole clen "anti-catabolic" came from the late Dan Duchaine...there is no real data backing this up. Today most people will tell you to stay away from clen for PCT.

Anavar for PCT=oxymoron...anavar can shut you down...you may be talking about bridging