©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



clen or t3?

Everyone is different. Could be either for you. I would say clen is superior. But for total weight loss it's gonna be t3. T3 has more of an issue (compared to clen) of if you go too high it gets rid of everything (muscle included). I feel too many reply upon such things to cut. Although you could say the same for steroids and bulking.

X2 with both
 
Clen does work, but is extremely hard to handle for me. T3 at 200mcg/day works good. Do more research before using them.
 
It’s hard to compare the two. Each one works differently. What I can say t3 has less sides than clen. The difference between the two is clen it's a foreign substance unlike t3 which the human body produces. Therefore it is easier to adjust and deal with a higher dose of t3. They are both good, but I choose t3.
 
Last edited: