©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Clen

Moranitotongano

New member
Aug 16, 2005
11
0
0
I've considered purchasing Clen to speed up to process of losing fat & I'd like to know of your personal experiences with it (the pros and cons).
 
I didn't get real jittery. I will tell you this though, don't expect it to work unless you eat real clean.
 
I like clen a lot, but like Blackbird said, to see the benefits it can offer, you must be on a clean diet and add cardio. Jitters are the worst side effect that I have experienced.
 
Yeah i get jitters real bad, hard to weld at work. Also get very moody, but thats me. but it works great with a clean diet..really works good.
 
Blackbird said:
I didn't get real jittery. I will tell you this though, don't expect it to work unless you eat real clean.


Absolutley, i've also noticed the more water you drink throught the day, the more effective the clen will work.. you wont experience the shakes as much either. I try to drink around two gallons of water a day while on clen. That, with a clean diet, has produced some sweet results in the past. In fact, im gonna be running some clen pretty soon here as a matter of fact.
 
take in some potassium (a couple of bannans every day) and drink tons of water. and i can say from personal experience, it will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING if your diet/training aren't in check. so make sure you have a good diet lined out before you start. maybe even carb deplete 4-5 days prior to starting.
 
welsh-beast84 said:
Whats the doses to take Clen at?

2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. it loses its effect after 2 weeks, thats why you have to do it like that. you want to ramp clen, as if you start with a high amount, you can get some bad shakes, and maybe even heart palpitations. try something like this...

day 1- 20mcg
day 2- 20mcg
day 3- 40mcg
day 4- 40mcg
day 5- 60mcg
day 6- 60mcg
day 7- 80mcg
day 8- 100mcg
day 9- 120mcg
day 10- 100mcg
day 11- 80mcg
day 12- 60mcg
day 13- 40mcg
day 14- 20-40mcg

then on the 2 weeks off take an eca/ecy stack, rinse and repeat.
 
Supplement with pottasium and taurine, or you'll cramp... badly! I still remember a calf cramp I got on clen once when I didn't supplement with taurine... it was so bad I just about started crying.
 
I just got off a 12 week cycle 30 days ago of test and deca. after that i got lazy and a lot turned to fat. do i have to wait the reccommended 12 weeks to start a clen cycle. Do you have to use clen with anything else or just water, potassium, and taurine. GOTTA GET RID OF THE FAT!!!
 
illinios said:
I just got off a 12 week cycle 30 days ago of test and deca. after that i got lazy and a lot turned to fat. do i have to wait the reccommended 12 weeks to start a clen cycle. Do you have to use clen with anything else or just water, potassium, and taurine. GOTTA GET RID OF THE FAT!!!
The recommendation of time on equals time off applies to additional gear cycles. It would not apply to a clen cycle. You can start it any time you want.
 
I've done clen with cytomel...great results..I've lost 2 pants sizes and my abs are showing pretty good....Eat clean,drink at least a gallon of water a day and I took some quinine tablets for the cramps.....The only thing is I couldn't tolerate the heat very well...oh and 1 more thing you will sweat a lot...my wife said it had a sweet smell to my body...no it wasn't pussy either
 
i wont go over 80 mcg a day .your heart must be pounding at 120 mcg .2 weeks on 2 weeks off is perfect but i would lower the mcg down. .For me i get the jitters , shakes ,sweat like a pig .But those days are over now just trying to bulk up