©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clomid

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
I just notice that both my nipples are sore. I have clomid but that is it. Can you guys tell me what dose I should take or should I try to get something else? Thanks in advance.

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
Until I get that though I should prolly take what I have on hand though. I think I am suppose to take 1 pill a day. Please someone correct me if this is wrong.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
clomid will do absolutely nothing to your estro levels, may even elevate them if you are on cycle. Get arimidez, aromasin, or head over to GNC and get an anti estrogen supp from there.

notenoughweight

Jul 7, 2010
First off what are you taking? If it's test base you are gonna need aromasin of its a 19 nor you might need caber or prami

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
I think I got the problem fixed. I was taking 400mg's of test cyp a week. I cut it down to 200 and the syptoms went away. I have taken 3 clomed pills the past 3 days at 1 pill a day.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Maybe less than that. Best to take enough to take care of the problem but not
overkill it and create another. . Like poster above said 12.5 will do the job .
I am not very prone to estro sides. 12.5 is enough for me on a gram of test.
I don't get much in the way of symptoms of sides till about 7-800 mgs test.
Good luck, T

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. I usually am not prone to symptoms either. So it got me by surprise. Since I lowered my dosage I've felt fine. I will try upping it again in a month and see what happens. Thanks again guys!

electrickettle6

Dec 6, 2012
Like the other posters have said you need nolvadex to block the estrogen receptors in your breast tissue directly. This wont affect the estro levels in the blood, it will only prevent gyno.
If you are having other estrogen related sides i would reccomend an AI like aromasin or armidex. Letro is too harsh unless you have gyno formed already.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Grab some aromasin or nova so you don't have to play catch up if the situation arrises. Kills me when people know they are doing a cycle but don't always buy and have on hand for a "complete" cycle . It's like why bother in my mind .

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
Lol, ironbuilt, I bought Clomid thinking that is what I would use if something happened. So, I bought the wrong stuff. I was trying to be proactive and have something on hand for a just in case situation. So, it was just a beginner mistake on my part.