©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coached by Foaud Abiad

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Believe it or not I'm back hitting it hard again. I'm just not ready to step away from the game yet guys. The law suit is over and I'm at a 38 with my enzyme count so ya know what that means? It's also time to poor some gas back on the fire......LOL:celebrate:

Because my appetite and diet is SOooo far off he's starting me just under 3000 calories a day to just develop the appetite. It's six meals a day with very low fats. This way we can build on it appetite slowly. Things like 6 liters of water a day is going to really suck at first but I'm all in so it's going to happen. I'll soon be posting up some shagy ass pics.

The training is an eight day split that hits everything twice with one day for weak body parts.

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Once I had the coma he backed off from me. I can't say I blame him. It is what it is. I have nothing bad to say about him. He's a nice guy and a great coach.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Good luck my freind- with the juice you will gain fast- you may find some juice you used to use that you can't any more- I can't touch orals at all- I run into big problems every time with them now.I my self am down 40 lbs. of muscle from being sick- I stil didn't go for my oporation yet but it's inevitable

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Good luck my freind- with the juice you will gain fast- you may find some juice you used to use that you can't any more- I can't touch orals at all- I run into big problems every time with them now.I my self am down 40 lbs. of muscle from being sick- I stil didn't go for my oporation yet but it's inevitable

Sorry to hear that friend.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well Wednesday was back and calves. One of the back moves was "seatbelt DB rows. This tore me up guys. YT the move if you don't know what it is. I'm off today thank God.
The 6 liters of water a day has turned out to really be a challenge. I'm timing the water to get it all down.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Will be keeping an eye on this.
Good luck CG!

TY, I think I may need a little luck this time around. It's so hard coming from ground zero all over again. I literally can't remember being this out of shape. I look around the gym and see these guys I remember being much bigger than and now I'm a punk ass flea.

Friday was arms and today was weak body parts. So I elected to do calves and back. I managed to crush the diet and 6 liters of water every day. At my age growing is like watching paint dry or actually MUCH worse. Many times I have thought about just going after a fitness look. But because I'm a fucking bone head here I am banging away at it again. At least this guy Fuoad takes me seriously<----I think. Time will tell. Well, time to eat guys.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
TY, I think I may need a little luck this time around. It's so hard coming from ground zero all over again. I literally can't remember being this out of shape. I look around the gym and see these guys I remember being much bigger than and now I'm a punk ass flea.

Friday was arms and today was weak body parts. So I elected to do calves and back. I managed to crush the diet and 6 liters of water every day. At my age growing is like watching paint dry or actually MUCH worse. Many times I have thought about just going after a fitness look. But because I'm a fucking bone head here I am banging away at it again. At least this guy Fuoad takes me seriously<----I think. Time will tell. Well, time to eat guys.

Yessssss. Fucking smash it brother.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018

Wait.... Hold on one quick second. I just re read this.

I don't want to step over the line but, fucking suck it up. You had some tremendously shitty situations last year. You're lucky to be alive.

Now,, after all of that, you STILL have the opportunity to do what you love to do, AND, be able to afford a what I would consider a very knowledgeable person to help guide you there.

You should be fucking ecstatic that you have this opportunity so, stop feeling down, pull your fucking pants up and get to work gdi.

You have a second chance to follow your passion. Don't fuck it up.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Wait.... Hold on one quick second. I just re read this.

I don't want to step over the line but, fucking suck it up. You had some tremendously shitty situations last year. You're lucky to be alive.

Now,, after all of that, you STILL have the opportunity to do what you love to do, AND, be able to afford a what I would consider a very knowledgeable person to help guide you there.

You should be fucking ecstatic that you have this opportunity so, stop feeling down, pull your fucking pants up and get to work gdi.

You have a second chance to follow your passion. Don't fuck it up.

Hey, thanks for that! Your absolutely right and I DO have to just pull it together and do what it is that I do. Monte, sometimes I just lose site. TY again.

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I have to start listing his training. It's killing me.

Seated leg curls 4x20
Squats 8x15 to 20
Vertical leg press 4x 10 to 12
Reverse hack stiff leg deads 4 x 20
leg extensions 4x15 to 20

All sets to absolute failure. My legs are numb and burning.

Now I have oatmeal mixed with protein powder and blue berries. Then two more meals after that.

I'm at 3000 calories a day and the scale isn't moving one way or the other. Fouad wants to keep me there until I clean up or the scale moves.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Sounds like a solid routine. Keep at it, you’ll get where you want to be.

Remember when you add the hormones back in to keep your blood pressure monitored and in check. Take meds for it if you have to. Especially after surgery and everything, the dangers of hypotension can’t be overstated.