©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



combining gear to use use in one pin

adammac

Registered User
Jul 1, 2013
33
0
0
Hey guys I was curious if it matters if u use for example test, deca, and mast in one pin as compared to using 3 diff sites for each compound. Any input on this?? I combine them myself bc Im not about to use 3 or 4 sites in one day!
 
As long as it's not too many mL's of oil for that muscle to handle then ur fine. I wouldn't be trying to dump 8cc's into my delt, but that should sorta be common sense. Otherwise, no problem mixing gear into one inject.
 
Use to do 3mls at a time, all different compounds. Also if you use a suspension like test or winny it's very nice to mix an oil with it. :)
 
As long as it's not too many mL's of oil for that muscle to handle then ur fine. I wouldn't be trying to dump 8cc's into my delt, but that should sorta be common sense. Otherwise, no problem mixing gear into one inject.

Well said,,,the only time its usually ever a problem is if the volume is too
much. 3cc/ml should be no problem.
 
yep, guessing you are drawing with one syringe and back loading into another, right? always wanna use a fresh pin, not one that's been jammed thru 3 different vials...it's blunt as hell by that point
 
Adding Masteron to other oils in a single pin seems to help with pip if the other compound has a bite to it. At least in my experience.
 
This is one of the few threads where everyone agrees. I do.
 
Yea I mix thinner oils with gear that feels like a donkey kick in the ass to cut out the pip. Works great. Feel better. And u end up getting a good lil blast of goodies that keeps my girlfriend sore and barely walking. :action-s:Dmiley-033:
 
Oh ya, I mix them all the time. Some people even mix water based gear like winny with oils. I actually tried it one cycle and had no adverse effects. Not sure I would recommend it though.