©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Concreter

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Keven666, where the heck did you come from? Another new member that obviously has experience. Good to have you here maman! Keep on posting and have some fun............ Welcome to AnaSci!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Holly shit Concreter. That looks terrible. I tore my left lat doing dead's and had the same purple running down my back. It turned pink and then yellow before going away.

kevin666

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2018
Keven666, where the heck did you come from? Another new member that obviously has experience. Good to have you here maman! Keep on posting and have some fun............ Welcome to AnaSci!

Thanks for the welcome, I've been on PM for years and seeing a lot of familiar handles from there on this board.

Bighank

Feb 9, 2018
It's treating you well, that's for sure. I'm "older" as well. I'm going to slowly incorporate it into my TRT when I can. I need to start very small and see how it effects my RBCs though.

I've been looking to add something and Deca and EQ are out of the question bc of the RBC, so looking at either Primo or Mast anyway - looking good, keep up the hard work

I was up in the air with primo too.iv done practically all aas, but the 1 i never tried is primo.i usually use masteron and it works great, but lil scared to switch up after sll these years.plus i heard it was bad on hematocrit.mines in the mid 40s as it is.i dont know maybe ill get a few bottles and give it a run

docholiday08

Banned
Feb 15, 2018
Wow that looks super painful, going to have to push that to the back of my mind next chest day O.O (hopefully speedy recovery)

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
That was in March 07"
Recoverd slowly all Summer and back up to 270 in this Pic.

Just lost 14 pds in the last 10 days though due to a Headcold and a Trip to Vegas...lol

Attachments

• IMG_1052.jpg
    IMG_1052.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 115

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Concreter!!!!

There's our resident "straight talking, ice cream eating, Beer drinking, concrete flinging...did I leave anything out :D" freak of nature!

Most of you guys know this...but for those that don't this guy didn't even seriously start training until most of us already had years under our belt. Decides one day...let's see what I can do...and BAM!

Hope you are well man!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You always look great. Although a young buck may see your legs and think you have gone softer in your old age and may try to take you out ;):D I am your height and sometimes I take pics of my legs and it barely looks like I even train them and they are not small :eek:

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
^Holy fuck. That's got to hurt.

In the original pic you look great, 50 or at any age.

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
It actually did not hurt at all!
Just hit 425 and was working back down. Hit 385 for a couple the 365. It tore on my 2nd rep. Had an easy 6 in me!
I felt it Unravel and thought maybe I'll just hit the Dumbells but at close inspection when I raised my arm and saw the Ball of Flesh in my Armpit I knew Not Good!!!
Waited A week and started back in the basement with 5lb pully presses...lol

Time to back off again as I am too strong for my own Good again.
Concrete season is only 30 days away and time to concentrate more on Stimulating than Annihilating....
Still Solid 262 @ under 10% and getting denser...
Even on Icecream!!!!

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
It actually did not hurt at all!
Just hit 425 and was working back down. Hit 385 for a couple the 365. It tore on my 2nd rep. Had an easy 6 in me!
I felt it Unravel and thought maybe I'll just hit the Dumbells but at close inspection when I raised my arm and saw the Ball of Flesh in my Armpit I knew Not Good!!!
Waited A week and started back in the basement with 5lb pully presses...lol

Time to back off again as I am too strong for my own Good again.
Concrete season is only 30 days away and time to concentrate more on Stimulating than Annihilating....
Still Solid 262 @ under 10% and getting denser...
Even on Icecream!!!!

Yeah.. that still sounds miserable.