B big o X-POWERLIFTER Mar 20, 2005 592 0 0 Jul 18, 2005 #1 Congradulations PIN! Congrads Pin...I just noticed you were a mod now......Have a talk with Grouchy will you...LOL Last edited: Jul 18, 2005
Congradulations PIN! Congrads Pin...I just noticed you were a mod now......Have a talk with Grouchy will you...LOL
P pincrusher Guest Jul 18, 2005 #2 big o said: Congrads Pin...I just noticed you were a mod now......Have a talk with Grouchy will you...LOL Click to expand... thanks big o
big o said: Congrads Pin...I just noticed you were a mod now......Have a talk with Grouchy will you...LOL Click to expand... thanks big o
LITTLEME Registered User Mar 9, 2005 275 0 0 USA Jul 18, 2005 #3 Congrats Pin Your Good To Have Around
ORACLE Perfection Personifide Dec 7, 2004 3,069 0 0 Tx Jul 18, 2005 #4 ah a formal thread to congratulate ol pin......congrats buddy
DragonRider Steroid Nazi Jan 25, 2004 3,718 0 0 The shadows of your mind Jul 18, 2005 #5 Darn, when did that happen? Admin must be taking bribes or something. Pin, how much did that cost?
DragonRider Steroid Nazi Jan 25, 2004 3,718 0 0 The shadows of your mind Jul 18, 2005 #6 I'm just messing with Pincrusher. He deserves it. He is one of the most knowledgable guys on this board and at least one other I can think of. But, I won't say which one cuz I'm being a good boy and not starting any crap today.
I'm just messing with Pincrusher. He deserves it. He is one of the most knowledgable guys on this board and at least one other I can think of. But, I won't say which one cuz I'm being a good boy and not starting any crap today.
Blackbird Flatpicker Sep 19, 2004 670 0 0 55 usa Jul 19, 2005 #7 Let me be the first to disrespect the new mod and say,"fu** you pin" j/k. You deserve it. I'm a little upset that I wasn't in the running. Watch I can do it. "Take test, how old are you, is this your first cycle?" What's so hard about that?
Let me be the first to disrespect the new mod and say,"fu** you pin" j/k. You deserve it. I'm a little upset that I wasn't in the running. Watch I can do it. "Take test, how old are you, is this your first cycle?" What's so hard about that?