©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



constant sleeping

Right on, over training it then. Seems about right to me!

NO. Overtraining takes months to occur. You will have no motivation, no appetite, experience muscle wasting/atrophy, strength loss, wake up when trying to sleep, oversleep, feel sore all over...etc.

You have simply stressed your nervous system. There is big difference between over-reaching and over-training.

I also have a feeling that using 20mg of aromasin per day may be overkill and killing TOO MUCH estrogen. 12.5mg per day at your current dose should be enough.

But trust me, when you experience overtraining, you know it.
 
NO. Overtraining takes months to occur. You will have no motivation, no appetite, experience muscle wasting/atrophy, strength loss, wake up when trying to sleep, oversleep, feel sore all over...etc.

You have simply stressed your nervous system. There is big difference between over-reaching and over-training.

I also have a feeling that using 20mg of aromasin per day may be overkill and killing TOO MUCH estrogen. 12.5mg per day at your current dose should be enough.

But trust me, when you experience overtraining, you know it.

Yep.


When I'm on and hitting it hard, I sleep 8-10 hours anyway. Anything less than that inhibits me from performing at 100%.

and take 12.5mg like atom suggested. No need for that much on your dose.
 
For me 20md /day exeme would be way overkill. my joints would hurty like a bitch. When I have accidently(lazy sloppy)tanked my estro i was tired and lethargic . I 'd cut that aromasin by half to start. Thanks, T
 
Atom and hellbilly and Turbobusa nailed the answer! Bamm .. case closed..
You need estro for correct hormonal action for dam sure, and u are stripping it away.. Easy to correct ...
Hell T ure posting same time as me ..go figure..ib
 
Dosing prop at 60mgs a day, you shouldn't even need an Ai. I'd drop it completely for a week or so and see what happens. Are you on hcg? Are you gyno prone? If neither of these, I'd only use the aromasin as needed.
 
You want to use as little of your AI as possible. If possible no AI at all. I haven't used one in almost 1 1/2 years. Estrogen isn't all bad.
 
You want to use as little of your AI as possible. If possible no AI at all. I haven't used one in almost 1 1/2 years. Estrogen isn't all bad.

I have noticed over the years the older the athlete,,,the more of a need of an AI or at least some other estrogen management.
 
NO. Overtraining takes months to occur. You will have no motivation, no appetite, experience muscle wasting/atrophy, strength loss, wake up when trying to sleep, oversleep, feel sore all over...etc.

You have simply stressed your nervous system. There is big difference between over-reaching and over-training.

I also have a feeling that using 20mg of aromasin per day may be overkill and killing TOO MUCH estrogen. 12.5mg per day at your current dose should be enough.

But trust me, when you experience overtraining, you know it.

Bingo. Exactly what I was going to post until I read this:cool: