©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Contacting Alin?!

GetSwullll

Registered User
Jun 9, 2006
478
0
0
Placed order with Alinshop about 3 weeks ago Tried emailing to get the shipping and tracking info, but no response yet. I use the same email I always do, so I know it's not getting blocked by spam..jw if anyone having this problem?

I have full confidence in the shop...always come through. Just wanting to get the tracking info so figured I'd post up!


Thanks
 
i used them a couple of years ago and from what i remember they didnt give a tracking number but pack came in about 3 weeks
 
Placed order with Alinshop about 3 weeks ago Tried emailing to get the shipping and tracking info, but no response yet. I use the same email I always do, so I know it's not getting blocked by spam..jw if anyone having this problem?

I have full confidence in the shop...always come through. Just wanting to get the tracking info so figured I'd post up!


Thanks

Please,,,no worries and have patience. Your satisfaction is our priority.
 
Really Alin?

I ordered from you back in Feb. I have not received anything and you have ignored all my emails, posts, (etc.) since the day I wired you my money!


You scammed me! lol


How long do I have to be patient?
 
I ordered from you back in Feb. I have not received anything and you have ignored all my emails, posts, (etc.) since the day I wired you my money!


You scammed me! lol


How long do I have to be patient?

Email me personally. Any issues will be dealt with.
Are you emailing from a scecure account?
Yahoo..hotmail...AOL...etc...will NOT work.