©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Contest of the Gods ~ Over $1000 in Prizes!!!

1ST
If any of you fuckers read my log know I'm at nationals, just weighed in.
Answer this, is it true injectable dbol last longer.
I KNOW IT STILL PASSSES THE LIVER!!!! DONT EVEN SAY IT, I KNOW. Not asking about that. But planning on using a whole vial of 10mg/ml dbol today as i bloat up....
Good luck pal [emoji123][emoji41]

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
 
1ST
If any of you fuckers read my log know I'm at nationals, just weighed in.
Answer this, is it true injectable dbol last longer.
I KNOW IT STILL PASSSES THE LIVER!!!! DONT EVEN SAY IT, I KNOW. Not asking about that. But planning on using a whole vial of 10mg/ml dbol today as i bloat up....
Ive used it before. I think it does take longer for the oil to be absorbed than the oral route.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
LS500. Seats that massage you.
8036f845d5d951f1a12ecce4abe8788e.jpg


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
LS500. Seats that massage you.
8036f845d5d951f1a12ecce4abe8788e.jpg


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I walk past a Lexus showroom from the gym and I think that's the model I see everynight. From the side it looks incredible.