©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Contest of the Gods ~ Over $1000 in Prizes!!!

61c9f1505ee55ddeb78ebd548c4713f9--fitness-bodies-health-fitness.jpg
 
Muscles and cute. I'm into that


Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk
 
Who is winning
There are 2 or 3 guys here that already screwed up the rules and can't win
Beleave I am 1 of them
I posted 4 times 1 day- it was the day when anasci said the was a winner.
I thought it was over-
epic joke
To funny
We have 1 member that posted 4 our 5 times in a row
1 that started posting before he had enough points
 
Last edited:
Who is winning
There are 2 or 3 guys here that already screwed up the rules and can't win
Beleave I am 1 of them
I posted 4 times 1 day- it was the day when anasci said the was a winner.
I thought it was over-
epic joke
To funny
We have 1 member that posted 4 our 5 times in a row
1 that started posting before he had enough points
So it's decided by whoever has the most posts in the thread?
 
No. A number was chosen and whoever lands on that number wins. But some people are posting back to back. Which is not allowed. It’s in the rules. Really easy to follow. So that messes up the whole who falls on the number thing.

Two
 
Last edited:
2
 

Attachments

  • i-hate-when-girls-friends-say-you-better-not-hurt-31816919.png
    i-hate-when-girls-friends-say-you-better-not-hurt-31816919.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 15