©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Contest of the Gods ~ Over $1000 in Prizes!!!

What's up fella's
f22a5bbcfdb7284ad25521fc38d65fd3.gif


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
Let's go! Tuesday is arm day right? I haven't done an arm day in a couple years so I dunno what the Bro split is anymore [emoji16]
3c9d51262cd19b47bad3cfb26bcf9167.jpg
 
Heavy ass wieghts
c030533844cfae48c3c2fc150f88e4eb.gif


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
Uno

Think I’ll be making steak again today
 

Attachments

  • 3C556D01-CE74-4582-95DA-09A23C4D9F95.jpeg
    3C556D01-CE74-4582-95DA-09A23C4D9F95.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
3rd times a charm
e71cfaf62483f7cdc1fc0938313afa8f.jpg


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
Let's go! Tuesday is arm day right? I haven't done an arm day in a couple years so I dunno what the Bro split is anymore [emoji16]
3c9d51262cd19b47bad3cfb26bcf9167.jpg

I wonder what the guy behind you is thinking :p Only bodybuilders will randomly pose even pulling down their pants and think nothing of it.
 
����������������