©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Contest of the Gods ~ Over $1000 in Prizes!!!

Awesome. Glad you were able to put the contest together. Looking forward to someone getting some goodies. [emoji12]
 
Duluxx- your up to 50 posts brotha
Get playing man
Great to have aanother member playing
 
Forgive me what is the contest ? I know I’m gettin up there maybe senile maybe I missed it?? Lol
 
Ugh
8f96b2fa435c6af2fae88bf5d7c65e85.jpg


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
Awesome. Glad you were able to put the contest together. Looking forward to someone getting some goodies. [emoji12]
Ty sir! Trying to decide if I'll compete again this year. The leg injury set me back but, I'm hoping when I can train legs again they come up relatively quick.

Maybe looking at something late in the year.
 
Heavy ass motors today.
2d6df042feb307173cdd433197d0151c.jpg


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks Natty. Helped me get to 3!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
I wonder what the guy behind you is thinking :p Only bodybuilders will randomly pose even pulling down their pants and think nothing of it.



Lol thanks you started my day with chuckle I keep picturing those guys who like I’m doing lateral raises at dumbell rack jump like directly in my way pull down pants flex top quads it’s like how about I take this 50 pound dumbell pound hole through your chest lol it’s like the rack extends entire wall but no block me ??? Happens all the time - or another fave while I’m doing like strip sets ( stack not undies lol) on leg extensions our gym has 12 - “ can I work in “???? Like there’s 12 all same brand go use the other 11 . Wow let’s start a thread of what annoys you during workouts lol
 
To thick

To wide

I cant even do classic in my opinion

Just a short fire hydrant now

We will see aftet this next cycle - think it's gong to get worst



I’m sure you can get back your former condition - that pic proves you can . Fantastic shape btw