©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Contest of the Gods ~ Over $1000 in Prizes!!!

7aa7296e342c2c8a2ae30775c5b43559.jpg
 


CONTEST RULES​
1) You MUST have at least 50 QUALITY posts to be able to enter the contest.
2) You are only allowed 3 POSTS per day and they cannot be back-to-back. You MUST let at least one other member make a post before posting again.
3) NO nudity is allowed in pictures posted in the contest. Let's keep the posts interesting though, not just number posting!!!
4) Any person(s) caught breaking the rules will be banned from the present contest and will also be disqualified from any future contests!!
I know it's a double post and I hope this doesn't disqualify me but if it does I get it.

Do I need to be numbering my posts each day? I've just been posting up to three times without numbering them.

Thank you!
 
I know it's a double post and I hope this doesn't disqualify me but if it does I get it.

Do I need to be numbering my posts each day? I've just been posting up to three times without numbering them.

Thank you!

If I am not mistaken - you are good
Only 3 in consecutive posts pr day.
I havn't numbered mine either - well once in a while
Not even sure if it had been my second or third today
 
I know it's a double post and I hope this doesn't disqualify me but if it does I get it.

Do I need to be numbering my posts each day? I've just been posting up to three times without numbering them.

Thank you!

No need to number your posts.
As long as you aren't exceeding the 3 posts per day you are fine:)
 
Went to the national cemetery to visit Dad. God Bless our Vets.
86ef4997f9fb7dd1b60b256c6b1be5c7.gif


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
Almost time to gear up for a show this year... Coming back from an injury with minimal AAS/Food. End of next month we bring it!
45dfd40b10417a8ad3f1b5a5f538403e.jpg
 
Open heavyweight. Not too far off. Was around 250 here a month and a half ago
fb2498bedcd76718d19eafc3bf6c1bae.jpg
75d2291a95e78c614836ddcbd5e05483.jpg



Hey monetgo good to see you here and speedy recovery. I pulled my right hamstring a few months back and hell, sitting on the toilet was torture for about two weeks and still eating six to five times a day! You will surpass 250 if you want, nice proportions.