©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Contest of the Gods ~ Over $1000 in Prizes!!!

Started my log today in The Growth Clinic section. This cycle is a first for me - should be a huge game changer - Eating nny last bowl of Ice Cream right now.
Strawberry Ice cream with bananas folded in. It was thay or mint chocolate chip with hot fudge and crushed up Oreos - love that one

I would have had both as you will regret it when on cycle and you can't have any :p
 
I was hoping it would go a while longer - it's been great to see every one sticking around and posting at this time of year
 
That was over sooner than I expected. Good luck to everyone.

Sorry everyone just felt the need to do that.
You can all carry on now:sHa_lolbig2::sEm_oops2::sEm_blush8:

The the Mods know the winning post count so if I'm not around any one of them can call the winner!
 
Sorry everyone just felt the need to do that.
You can all carry on now:sHa_lolbig2::sEm_oops2::sEm_blush8:

The the Mods know the winning post count so if I'm not around any one of them can call the winner!

:D

I did think it was very low for a winning post. I would guess in the 500's.
 
99dc220da7e7c85a8943dcc56be5c4f6.jpg