©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Contest of the Gods ~ Over $1000 in Prizes!!!

1
No dread, they have to take your first born. It was in the contract LOL
I call dibs on this post number and the one above ;)
 
Received a pm from Nattydread asking that I delete a post.
Looking at the post counts, it appears we have reached the end of the contest:)
Unless one of the other Mods posts the winning number, I will announce the winner once I am back home.

Just to tease you guys a little.
The winner can be found on page 41:)
 
Congrats guys
It's been a great contest.
The mods and admin will have a bit of work before putting the winner up.
They will need to see if any one broke the rules along these long way
I did a dbl post the day anasci teased us and said there was a winner. I had 3 that day and posted a congrats after he posted
Opps- me bad
I would have given it to the board any ways
 
Received a pm from Nattydread asking that I delete a post.
Looking at the post counts, it appears we have reached the end of the contest:)
Unless one of the other Mods posts the winning number, I will announce the winner once I am back home.

Just to tease you guys a little.
The winner can be found on page 41:)

giphy.gif
 
Well ive got posts on page 41 but ive never won anything like this in my life so its prob a safe bet anyone but me won lol
 
Shit I'm on Tapatalk. No pages. Congrats to the winner.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
ANASCI CONTEST WINNER​

Nattydread with # 818​

CONTEST PRIZES​
Synthetek (PRIZE PACK)
DIRECTVIP ($200 FREE ORDER)
IPGEAR ($200 FREE ORDER)
ALINSHOP ($200 FREE ORDER)
PUREPOWDERSDIRECT ($200 FREE ORDER)​
CONGRATULATIONS Nattydread​

Private message me for details on how to claim your prize(s)!!​
​

Disclaimer: Please be sure to check the laws in your respected country before entering contests. AnaSCI.org, it's staff and/or it's sponsors will not be held liable for any wrong doings that you partake in. All AnaSCI Sponsors are operating in countries where it is legal to partake in the businesses that they do.
 
Ahh I missed by one! Congrats natty! Colossal prize!
And thx to everyone involved in the contest winnings appreciate it.
 
Congrats Natty. As you are natty I am guessing you will be giving all your prizes away? :D