©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



could someone help me

This thread has TEST rearing it's head!! LOL

Bunch of TEST monkies y'all are!

The number one side effect of TEST is to turn a monkey into a gorilla.

Fuck the evidence. I love my test, whether right or wrong, I will always use test...I just dont care anymore. Test is cheap. Test works. That is all the evidence I need. Plus test is a natural hormone. Not that it is great for me, just better than the rest.
 
KILLA said:
This thread has TEST rearing it's head!! LOL

Bunch of TEST monkies y'all are!

The number one side effect of TEST is to turn a monkey into a gorilla.

Fuck the evidence. I love my test, whether right or wrong, I will always use test...I just dont care anymore. Test is cheap. Test works. That is all the evidence I need. Plus test is a natural hormone. Not that it is great for me, just better than the rest.
:D that is f-ing hilarious :D
 
KILLA said:
This thread has TEST rearing it's head!! LOL

Bunch of TEST monkies y'all are!

The number one side effect of TEST is to turn a monkey into a gorilla.

Fuck the evidence. I love my test, whether right or wrong, I will always use test...I just dont care anymore. Test is cheap. Test works. That is all the evidence I need. Plus test is a natural hormone. Not that it is great for me, just better than the rest.

LMAO