©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Craig Titus The Video

I really liked him before he decided to fuck up his entire life with what he did. Another fine example of how someone who had the world in the palm of his hand and fucked it all away. Have u seen pictures of him lately. Wow last one I saw was of him in the restraint chair.
 
I really liked him before he decided to fuck up his entire life with what he did. Another fine example of how someone who had the world in the palm of his hand and fucked it all away. Have u seen pictures of him lately. Wow last one I saw was of him in the restraint chair.

no i haven`t seen any picture of him lately... actually i don`t know what exactly happened to him.. i heard that he is in jail with his wife because they`ve killed another woman... is that true?
 
no i haven`t seen any picture of him lately... actually i don`t know what exactly happened to him.. i heard that he is in jail with his wife because they`ve killed another woman... is that true?

Yes I believe he was involved in a relationship with his assistant or something like that. And for some reason they decided to kill her. They're in prison in Nevada I do believe I think he took the worst of it so his wife still had a chance of getting released in 20 or 25 years. Fucked up thing is the assistant was actually not that bad looking herself. Man he was one of my favorites too.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Titus

uploadfromtaptalk1371049271940.jpguploadfromtaptalk1371049283231.jpguploadfromtaptalk1371049291641.jpguploadfromtaptalk1371049329182.jpg
 
First picture was of the woman they kidnapped killed and burned the body. Melissa James I do believe
 
I did read that his ex wife might be out on parole already but I Dont think he comes up for parole til the year 2025 I think I remember reading. 25-55 years for murder arson and kidnapping. Not to mention they both looked really rough in the court room at trial. Both had such promising careers
 
I did read that his ex wife might be out on parole already but I Dont think he comes up for parole til the year 2025 I think I remember reading. 25-55 years for murder arson and kidnapping. Not to mention they both looked really rough in the court room at trial. Both had such promising careers

shit! he could have won many other competition instead of doing this crap