©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



criminals

max lift

Registered User
Feb 24, 2005
810
0
0
52
canada
Car theft is a big problem in BC to combat this cops have set up a bait car program, here is a link to some of the criminals that have been caught using the bait car,

www.baitcar.com

If you have ever had a car stolen this may give you a bit of pleasure,
 
max lift said:
Car theft is a big problem in BC to combat this cops have set up a bait car program, here is a link to some of the criminals that have been caught using the bait car,

www.baitcar.com

If you have ever had a car stolen this may give you a bit of pleasure,


Baitcar:

In 2003 there were approximately 30,000 cars and trucks stolen from an area with a population of just over 2 million people."


Wow I did not know that BC had such a big problem with auto theft.

I always thought it was a nice place to go and visit! But I don't think I would live there. In Toronto GTA witch is about 3 times the population and we get no where as many auto theft. That just sucks! :eek:
 
No f'n wonder there is such a problem!!!! One of the repeat offenders got a 39 day jail sentence???? WTF is that all about. Its like 5 weeks of free meals, then we'll let you go do it some more, is that okay with you??? lol
 
Typical justice system, they give a slap for real crimes and then little things they make a big deal out of. What you gonna do? Maybe I should just go steal a bait car, get free room and board for a few weeks, I am sure the fitness facilities are pretty good in there. Hell what I pay in groceries alone it might just pay off!
 
LOL, We have had homeless people in my town smash windows and wait for the cops to come just so they can get a nice meal & a warm place to sleep. Geez, I remember back when jail use to be a deterrent.