©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Curious Cycle Advice

illinios

Registered User
Mar 21, 2005
94
0
0
I just thought i would run this by you guys, some recommendations would be greatfully appricieated. Im already 2 weeks in...
6'0 220 THIRD CYCLE

ALL ZENCALL

Weeks 1-10
-Sustanan 250 :: 500mg a week in ass 1cc twice a week
-Deca 300 :: 300mg a week in ass 1cc once a week

Weeks 5-10
-Winstrol Depot 100 :: 50 mg every day in delt

Clomid 3 weeks after last shot of sustanan.
 
Last edited:
We would like to know your stats. Also, is this a first cycle? The Deca amount is way too high no matter what your stats are. I also cant really follow your cycle the way you have written it.
 
tee said:
We would like to know your stats. Also, is this a first cycle? The Deca amount is way too high no matter what your stats are. I also cant really follow your cycle the way you have written it.

TOO HIGH ???

I dont understand, i have been told many time (on different board, including here) that 300 mg should be the minimum ???
 
Diesel said:
tru that i belive DR said the other day 400 is the lowest hell ever go.

I just looked that post up, DR stated that if you weigh 185 or more, he would never go less than 400mg a week. This must be one of those topics that many have mixed feelings about. Could any of the vets explain there reasoning behind Deca dose amounts? I'm sure it would be valuable to many.