©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



cutting cycle

menace99

New member
Jan 3, 2007
24
0
0
I would go in a cutting cycle but definetly not on tren. I realy don't want to lose my temper. I am a relax person but I'm afraid tren will change my personality
 
That's the media bull shit. That's not tren the rage cause but the head. All my mates are or been on tren. And none of them ever went wild.
 
Man, only the d.h. can't control themselves without tren would do the same stupid thinks on tren. Don't worry about that. You should do your cycle.
 
menace99 said:
I would go in a cutting cycle but definetly not on tren. I realy don't want to lose my temper. I am a relax person but I'm afraid tren will change my personality

Listen the only time I ever had weird sides with tren was with high levels of test mixed. Run a cycle like this and you should have no probs

Test Prop 100mg/eod wk 1-8
Tren Ace 100mg/eod wk 1-8
Proviron 50mg/ed wk 1-pct

Pct
Clomid/Nolv/Clen
 
menace99 said:
But what about that cough? It happens often. Should I be worry about?
You won't know until you try it...That's also another reason bod1 said Tren ace...If you can't handle any other sides you may have, it will be out of your system quicker...I've done Tren ace and never had tren cough btw
 
You may get the cough from even test. Nobody died from tren coughing.And you will not necess.caugh.