©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



cycle questions

buschdog450

New member
Jul 4, 2006
8
0
0
Im gona use sustanon but not sure hom much mg a week will be safe. I was thinking of around 375-500. will this be alright? Also, how long should i wait after my last shot to start PCT. I heard a week but not sure how long Sust stays in system. Thanks for any feedback.
 
buschdog450 said:
Im gona use sustanon but not sure hom much mg a week will be safe. I was thinking of around 375-500. will this be alright? Also, how long should i wait after my last shot to start PCT. I heard a week but not sure how long Sust stays in system. Thanks for any feedback.


I realy dont like sust, the half life can be up to 3 weeks if Im not mistaken.

That dose looks fine if it is your first.
 
Ya bro 3weeks and because of the multi esters being short and long ones combined you want to inject EOD to keep your blood harmon levers stable