©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



D-bol Making Me Loose Weight

big1pimp

Registered User
Oct 19, 2005
88
0
0
Started taking IP's d-bol for two weeks now. I notice the strength gain from it but no weight gain like I was suspecting from it. I thought I would at least gain 10 lbs. I guess it's not strong enough or a weak batch.
 
not eating enough....

and i hope you're taking more than just dbol
 
how much do you weigh? i intake about 2 carbs per pound of body weight. and IP d-bol isn't strong enough to really do anything. good call wolfy.
 
I'm taking 50mg's of it and drinking Carbo-Hit with my protein shakes. And yes I taking Sust with it. It's probably the IP d-bol, huh? Last time I order that stuff.
 
I'll start eating more than I do now. I try to follow eating to get heavy posted on this site.
 
are you chewing these dbol pills??? i'd be breaking them up and taking them about 3 times a day as dbol has a short half life.....you "can" get away w/ once a day, but multiple times would be better for a dose 40+
 
NinjaWizard said:
:confused:

If a train is leaving from NY to boston travelling at 54mph, having 365 passengers on board, how much will a bottle of water cost?

whoa now. i'm not familiar with with oral gear. i was just wondering because i'm thinking of stackin some dbol pills with a few other things. ;)
 
Macstanton I'm sorry if I came in kinda harsh... :)
But I don't feel it's that simple. How long are you going to run it? At what doses? How many mg per pills are you going to buy?
What do you consider a cycle?
 
D-bol will cause massive water bloating, fat bulidup etc. In other wqords you get big fast. It sounds like you are either shitting the majority of the dose out or the pills are under dosed...hard to say. I put on 25lbs with d-bol at the beginning of my current cycle within 30 days at only 30mgs a day! You should notice this drug very quickly!
 
i was planning on doing a deca300/EQ/nolva cycle after christmas. hopefully for 8 weeks if i can afford it. i wanted to add some dbol just because i want to put a few extra lbs.
 
thats not a good cycle mac.

1. deca with no test will mean some nasty shutdown.

2. eq for only 8 weeks isn't really long enough. at least 12-14 weeks, if not longer.

3. just to reitterate, i hope your gonna have some test in whatever cycle your proposing.

in the words of mr.nitrofish...."if your gonna do a cycle, do it right" :D