©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



D_bol Pinks Are Here

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
223
0
0
i got my 1000 today damn customs had me scared. They are the real deal. man what a load off. always use registered post dont use ems. later bros
 
I GOT BURNED...HaHa

wes said:
i got my 1000 today damn customs had me scared. They are the real deal. man what a load off. always use registered post dont use ems. later bros
quit trippin rookie.
glad your parcel just arrived(pinkies?3mm thick?ha...I ordered 2 20ml jugs of Tprop April 4th.
Ive waited a long time on this source before but not this long...Thats what I get for going outside the sourceboard HERE.
Ive been burned! BWAHAHAHA.......IDGAF! or IDontGiveAF**K! (for the slow ones)
 
Last edited:
KellSRV said:
quit trippin rookie.
glad your parcel just arrived(pinkies?3mm thick?ha...I ordered 2 20ml jugs of Tprop April 4th.
Ive waited a long time on this source before but not this long...Thats what I get for going outside the sourceboard HERE.
Ive been burned! BWAHAHAHA.......IDGAF! or IDontGiveAF**K! (for the slow ones)


cmon Kell...U know better. Must have been the price!
 
Freejay said:
cmon Kell...U know better. Must have been the price!
$250.00.maybe its stilll coming.probably is
Ive been battin 1000 'til now.
the odds are stacking up.it'll happen eventually going Int'l.
last time there.
 
wes said:
i got my 1000 today damn customs had me scared. They are the real deal. man what a load off. always use registered post dont use ems. later bros

Good to see that you got your gear. Bet you can't wait to do them
 
Ironaddict said:
I just got my 1k 10mg they taste dee-lishous. Pet Pharma's new Metandiol tabs.
How dee-lishious? like candy maybe? cherry,grape,mango.?
My Dbol arent bitter.But,theyre not DEE-LISHIOUS. I want some watermelon flavor.