©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

damn tren kicking my ass

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Last few cycles I always run tren a at the last few weeks.i know that all I can handle is about 125mg a day. Last cycle I had to drop the tren due to anxiety ...seems like the older I get the more tren fucks with me. Now this cycle im running tren at 100mg a day and not only did I get anxiety that I get around week 4 of tren but I cant sleep at all ...ive really only had like4 hours sleep in 3 days as soon as I fall asleep I wake up where I cant breathe. ...has any one had this happen to them....btw I ve ran this exact cycle 3 times and ran the other compounds in other cycles as well..I know its the tren I just hate to give it up I love it and it hates me lol..

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
question: how much test are you running?

try dropping your test to literally 150-300 then see what happens if you haven't already?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I'm the same joshck. Love hate relationships are hard to overcome ..
:)
I filed for divorce before the medical bills piled up due to the bitch ..

Last edited:

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Wow, that's terrible, I'm really sorry to hear this then, no idea how to help you.

Are you planning to become an IFBB Pro?

If not, maybe you can run a tren-less stack that will be as close to possible to tren? Or maybe you can run some tren in there too, but have the dosage be much lower.

Example:
750+ testosterone
500+ nandrolone
400+ masteron
50mg+ anavar daily

Add some tren in but at much lower doses, like perhaps even just 300 a week if you really want to use it?

I don't know, just trying to throw out suggestions if the compound really isn't working for you

:/

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Funny thing for me is that when I get trensomnia I don't feel tired either so it doesn't really matter...
BUT, melatonin and/or HGH all but got rid of trensomnia for me. Or you could try any one of the GABA products that are out there. Animal has a PM stack I'd like to try out for example.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Yeah im running rips 6iu a day right now I may try one of the products ur talking about ...mt2 doesnt really do much for me except makes me tan and moley as fuck....ive tried pretty much everything out there I forgot to mention I have over 20 plus cycles under my belt....what really freaks me out is when I start to fall asleep I wake right back up ...its like I cant breathe.....sounds like my tren days might be over damn it I remember about 6 years ago I could handle 150mg a day and I was completely fine

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Try sleeping on your side or your stomach, and then go to the doc and get a sleep test done. If you have any size to you you probably have obstructive sleep apnea.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Yeah im running rips 6iu a day right now I may try one of the products ur talking about ...mt2 doesnt really do much for me except makes me tan and moley as fuck....ive tried pretty much everything out there I forgot to mention I have over 20 plus cycles under my belt....what really freaks me out is when I start to fall asleep I wake right back up ...its like I cant breathe.....sounds like my tren days might be over damn it I remember about 6 years ago I could handle 150mg a day and I was completely fine
No man, melatonin not melanotan. :D
Use the Animal PM tri-terror spoke about. I use it every night before bed and I sleep soundly, it should help with the trensomnia. I suggest dropping the tren dosage to 100 EOD or even 75 EOD. It should still work its magic without crushing your nights' sleep, etc. Also, GABA (like the powdered $12 one from AST) a neurotransmitter to calm yer brain down is great for sleeping too.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
I didn't experience trensomnia until I lowered my test levels way down. Strange. In fact all the sides people talk about came on when I did that. Brought it back up and they are gone. I must be unique. Lol

I have heard many say that avoiding carbs before bed on tren helps.

My go to when I absolutely can't sleep is phenibut. Not good to take every night but it has served me very well when I am having sleep issues. Carefully not to take too much you wake up feeling silly. Not bad but kinda buzzed.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Josh, are you running any Caber or Prami with the Tren?

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
not being able to breathe is not good man...describe this more

hopefully you just have a case of sleep apnea and not congestive heart failure... take any other meds? how are you positioned during sleep? how much do you weigh? how is your blood pressure?

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I think u nailed it bro...I do snore and choke....and thats why I cant take ambien too lol my neighbors didnt think it was too funny when they saw me going to the mailbox naked

Did u know yettys while in the hospital who are given ambien leave the bed, strip naked and hit the hallways? No joke.. I was eye raped ..:(
All yettys run cpap on the NASCAR setting also.. If u snore and choke u got apnea..

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I didn't experience trensomnia until I lowered my test levels way down. Strange. In fact all the sides people talk about came on when I did that. Brought it back up and they are gone. I must be unique. Lol

I have heard many say that avoiding carbs before bed on tren helps.

My go to when I absolutely can't sleep is phenibut. Not good to take every night but it has served me very well when I am having sleep issues. Carefully not to take too much you wake up feeling silly. Not bad but kinda buzzed.
The low test high tren never worked for me for that very reason. For me, test is always best. I'm old school like you apparently. LOL

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Regarding breathing: I'm a weezer. Meaning as soon as I start getting a cold of any kind my lungs tighten up and I need an inhaler. I am always worried that Tren will cause issues for me with breathing for that reason. So far no issues though.

Also I notice a major change in ease of breathing when I bulk. Especially a wet bulk. I did Slin, high test, Deca, and peps and blew up like crazy in 6 weeks but my lungs felt it real bad. I could def feel it through the night.