©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

damn tren kicking my ass

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
ya when you have a large chest and neck you can take air in but end up "trapping" it upon exhalation because the weight of tissue crushes your airway...this slowly builds up C02 in your blood and your body wakes you up before u enter REM sleep (where your body becomes paralyzed) because you would suffocate otherwise... this is why sedatives are very dangerous, be careful man a get a friggin cpap stat

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Joshck get a sleep test . They glue about 15 wires to your noggin and one each leg. And video monitor u all night. I didn't sleep a wink lol but when I nodded off I snored and woke up. Cpaps are a bitch cause now I cant sleep without one but my bloodpressure has dropped tons because apnea is a silent killer to the heart..it deprives oxygen to the organs seriously bad. I retained a ton of fluid from excess cortisol production from bad sleep . Now I'm light as a feather 255..Get it checked brutha.. Seriously..

Daniel I'm exact as you in the lung department . Lay off the tren. Not worth it..

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Great advice here. Time to look to alternatives. Blast the npp and possibly try a lower dose tren. To me npp is like trens little sister without near the sides.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
these guys hit it on the head! being a big guy and a powerlifter walking around anywhere between 280 and 290 i had the worst sleep apnea. 6 months ago i broke 6 ribs and even though its hard to breathe due to pain, the fact that i now weigh about 260 means i sleep like a baby. no more choking and no more CPAP. definitely get the sleep study bro, you will not regret it. keep us posted and good luck!

VP

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
P.S def drop the tren until you get the breathing thing figured out. you may find that you can run it and sleep once this is addressed.

VP

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Update....I dropped the tren as soon as this started happening cause I knew it was the tren. .. im starting to sleep better now...only got 5 hours last night but better than what I have been getting anxiety is gone....but did wake up a couple nights tho snoring ..one night choking so a lot of people were right I think I have sleep apnea so I have a dr appt soon..........
I want to thank everyone on here that replied to my thread....thats y I really love this board people on here really to try to help and there is a lot of good people on here..and not a bunch of kids like on pm...oh and thanks to the guys that remined me that im getting old and falling apart. .the sleep apnea thing....lol

ZEUSMORPH

Oct 30, 2012
Mount Olympus
Choo choo!!! All Aboard the Tren Train is departing the station!
Damn Jo that's why I choose not to run tren anymore but it always calls me back!

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Yeah me too...I can't stay away from it...I run high doses tho...im still gonna run it next cycle tho lol at a low dose this time...went to the dr today everything is good but they do think I have sleep apnea but the test is a take home test now.thank god. U guys r good tho fuck going to the doc ill just come on here and make a post and u all tell me whats up lol

CC19

Nov 27, 2013
Try diphenhydramine tabs to help relax you so you can fall asleep.

Tren hinders cardiovascular endurance to an extent, so definitely get checked about current respiratory issues.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Did u know yettys while in the hospital who are given ambien leave the bed, strip naked and hit the hallways? No joke.. I was eye raped ..:(
All yettys run cpap on the NASCAR setting also.. If u snore and choke u got apnea..

I've been there bro! I got diagnosed with sleep apnea a few years back. At my largest I required 14mm/hg for my pressure. I'm down to around 10 now.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I dont know how im gonna sleep with a mask on my face ill try anything to get more sleep tho

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Say u sleep on your side too and toss and turn .took me 7-8 weeks of yanking off in my sleep to get used to it.
You want a Resmed swift rx nose deal only . U gotta keep mouth closed or air comes out..lol I had a chin strap to train me. It was very stylish and miserable all at once. I got the Phillips remstar auto w/ humidifiier .. Bitch wasnt cheap like my ex girlfriend.. 1200$ bones with insurance for total dr etc.

zman12

Jan 24, 2013
I have a full face mask because I open my mouth during my sleep and it really helped alot and it was not hard to get used too. It is really light and I can sleep on my back or side with I used the chin strap for a while when wearing it. I have a Phillips remstar auto w/humidifiier also.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Well first test...the take home test said I stopped breathing 76 times the other night...had the machine on for about 9 hours now I have to do the over night sleep study fml...they said I definitely need the machine tho