©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Damn well looky here

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
1,001
0
0
Rummaging through sock drawer and boom found two that got away. Hell yeah!!! What ever happend to those guys. Always good quality.
 
I did that once and found two vials of Balkan Pharma Sustanon. Kind of brightens your whole day.
 
Score brother!!!! Cant beat finding that in the sock drawer closest i ever came to that was a twenty falling out of the dryer when i was doin laundry lol
 
I get that feeling everytime I hit the end of a stealth sachet or any vial labeled 10ml and realized it had 12, whoop whoop! I bet you were smiling ear to ear jacked, like a opossum eating shit lol.
 
Hey jack you forgot these in your other drawer

View attachment 9390Here is your completed cycle. thought you might like seeing this.





These pictures are for informational use only, I do not sell any of these product. Their merely pictures you can find on websites. Please check city, state, and federal laws as they apply for such items
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.