©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Danny Bonaduche slams Fairplay

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Anyone else see this? I heard about it on the radio today and went to vmt.com. Apparently there was some award show for reality tv people???
Anyways, I guess Bonaduche went up on stage and slammed Fair-play knocking out some teeth and bloodied him up. Bonaduche is now a felony suspect...Watch them plant this one on "steroids"
Here's the clip of Fair-Play leaving and getting into an ambulance...Someone yells, "Team Bonaduche!" LOL

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1213887837

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Tyrone said:
Anyone else see this? I heard about it on the radio today and went to vmt.com. Apparently there was some award show for reality tv people???
Anyways, I guess Bonaduche went up on stage and slammed Fair-play knocking out some teeth and bloodied him up. Bonaduche is now a felony suspect...Watch them plant this one on "steroids"
Here's the clip of Fair-Play leaving and getting into an ambulance...Someone yells, "Team Bonaduche!" LOL

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1213887837

That guy is just straight out of control,,,even as a child.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Haha! Who knows, the whole thing might even be staged for obvious publicity. I sure don't think anyone was meant to loose any teeth though.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
ALIN said:
That guy is just straight out of control,,,even as a child.
:D Hell yeah he is/was/will continue to be!!!

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
HAHAHA static, see I'm not the only one that likes those hooters. I'm gonna follow you around this board till you put up some full size pics of those bad boys!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nosmas

Oct 3, 2007
I saw it. I know he is a train wreck and everything but watching it I felt he was justified since the dude did jump on him and everything. Ya just dont do that to someone as out of control as him.