T turbobusa Super Moderator - RIP Nov 18, 2012 2,901 0 0 Dec 26, 2012 #1 Darkside , Thanks for all the great stuff you put up in the strength and power section. Very nice. Anyone that has yet to check that area out go take a look. Good stuff in there even for you "pure" bodybuilders T
Darkside , Thanks for all the great stuff you put up in the strength and power section. Very nice. Anyone that has yet to check that area out go take a look. Good stuff in there even for you "pure" bodybuilders T
darksidefitness Registered User Dec 7, 2012 255 0 0 Dec 27, 2012 #3 Thanks Turbo...and yes, the section is for everybody including bbr. I do it fo the love to the sport. KEEP IT STRONG BROTHERS!!!
Thanks Turbo...and yes, the section is for everybody including bbr. I do it fo the love to the sport. KEEP IT STRONG BROTHERS!!!
K1 Blue-Eyed Devil... Jun 25, 2006 5,045 1 38 Dec 27, 2012 #4 You're doing a great job in that forum bro!!
darksidefitness Registered User Dec 7, 2012 255 0 0 Dec 27, 2012 #5 Thanks K1. I do appreciated the comments!
I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Dec 29, 2012 #6 Yeah I missed this thanks ,so thanks DS!!! .. Tons of great material..
darksidefitness Registered User Dec 7, 2012 255 0 0 Dec 29, 2012 #7 No problem bro. Good material for ANASCI members. Stay tune because there is more!!!!