©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Dbol Caps

jmbmichael

New member
Apr 20, 2005
18
0
0
I got my order in today, but I didn't realize the dbol is in capsules. They are 25mg per, does anyone have any advice as a good way to cut those down so I can take them 4 times a day at about 30 -35mg/day.
 
hmm i personaly would take 50mg a day. And then it would be a lot easier 2 split the caps just take half the cap every 3hr's. Or u could Take the two 25mg caps one in morning n one afternoon. But most will say that you want to take 4 times a day to keep the blood levels even threwout the day. But some will say take alll at once. just exp. and find out what way is best for you. Good luck bro
 
I'm taking 2x ed. My bro has gained 12lbs on 2, 25's. He is now in week 7 of a 12 week test dbol. The advice I got was that 2, 25mg caps will be effective.
 
Are you guys just taking them twice a dayor are your splitting them up.
Blackbird said:
I'm taking 2x ed. My bro has gained 12lbs on 2, 25's. He is now in week 7 of a 12 week test dbol. The advice I got was that 2, 25mg caps will be effective.
 
1 in the morn and 1 in the evening about 5 or so....The caps made me a little jittery at first..I'm know able to do 2 after about 4 weeks