©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Dbol question.

LoL. The test suspension hurts way more. Must be the crystals in my azz. little rough. It's UG and mixed in oil. It seems to kick in a day after I use it. I woke up easily pissed off today, but I took it yesterday. 35mg/ml and took 2.5 ml Any thoughts any one. Thought it would be gone by today, but that again im new to suspension thanks

flea
 
fleabag711 said:
LoL! I hear that. I'm still having a hard time accepting that I was supposed to use test with the dbol and deca! I know I really messed up. My dbol gains are signifigant, but I knew something wasnt right. And I must have misinterpreted some readings before. Glad you guys helped clear this up!! Got some test suspension now, but I have to take it easy for a few days anyway. had a wisdom tooth taken out today.

flea


watch out for drug interaction if you are taking vicodin (sp) for the pain of the tooth extraction. I remember reading on hear that it leads to gyno straight away when taking AAS
 
turd ferguson said:
watch out for drug interaction if you are taking vicodin (sp) for the pain of the tooth extraction. I remember reading on hear that it leads to gyno straight away when taking AAS
mmmmmm.......Vicodin