| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
Nasty said:I'm just starting a 12 week cycle of Deca and I was given 12 clomid tabs and 20 Proviron Mesterolone tabs. Should I use these? If so, how much and how aften and when?
Thanks in advance.
Nasty said:Yeah I'm taking Deca alone. 12 weeks like this....
1. 200
2. 200
3. 300
4. 300
5. 400
6. 400
7. 400
8. 400
9. 300
10. 300
11. 200
12. 200
I've just never taken Clomid or Proviron before. This is what I have..
12 50mg clomid tabs
20 50 mg proviron tabs. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.
This is going to sound sarcastic and I don't mean it to be, so I apologize in advance.Nasty said:Start clomid how? How much per day and for how long?
I'm 28, been training for about 5 years, 6'1" tall, 220lbs.
Whats wrong with that cycle? What should I be taking in addition to the Deca?
DragonRider said:This is going to sound sarcastic and I don't mean it to be, so I apologize in advance.
If you don't know the answer to your question, you shouldn't be cycling yet.
How many clomid do you need and at what dose for PCT?
What is PCT?
What is the HPTA and what role does it play in steroid use?
What is an antiestrogen? Why do bodybuilders use them?
What are 3 different anti-e's?
What is gynecomastia?
These are just a few questions you should already know the answer to before you start steroids.
Deca is a good steroid, but it isn't anywhere near as effective without testosterone. The effects are synergitic.























