©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dejavu

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Or however you spell it. I saw the time travel thread made me think of it.

How is it possible you can get "that" feeling like I've been here or done that exact moment before feeling?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Thats correct spelling ..
* That is a phenominom that happens from the internal euphorical nerve center of ones cranium ..

Kinda like today i was thinking of what someone was up to that lives far away and all of a sudden my phone rings and its him!! Cool as shit mental telepathy..!.

*sasquatch theory of rationalization somewhat bullshitted..do not attempt.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Another theory is that it's tied to our sense of smell, which is closely linked to memory. But I like the 'squatch theory better.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Another theory is that it's tied to our sense of smell, which is closely linked to memory. But I like the 'squatch theory better.

I can kinda see it being linked to smell and memory. Interesting. This sounds like a topic I would discuss many years ago with some complete stranger after doing some party favors.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Or however you spell it. I saw the time travel thread made me think of it.

How is it possible you can get "that" feeling like I've been here or done that exact moment before feeling?

oh yeah bro it happens to me too... it`s weird.. i think its because we`ve created that moment with our mind and then it happened in reality... do you know the law of attraction?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Another weird thing-

Happened a few times recently...

I was dreaming last night... Vivid dream I was having. I was sitting at a dinner table talking to some people I know. Then suddenly in the dream like the voice of god ( as if emanating from all directions) some female voice loudly says my name, as if shouting it. As if some one was standing over me in my bed room and was trying to wake me up while I was dreaming. It was not part of the dream, cause it made me jump out of my bed like it was some one really shouting my name. I woke up as if I had just been tazzed- and there was my girlfriend next to me sound asleep. I woke her and asked if she heard some one say my name and she didn't. It was very very weird- the voice was definitely not part of the dream which it woke me from. It was very very external, but I know it was only in my head.

The only other time I've experienced some thing like this is when I've had a dream suddenly stop mid dream and my dead father shows up and we had a long real conversation- the entire time I knew it was a dream and I knew that I was sleeping and I decided to wake at one point.

But this voice, it was different and haunting.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Another weird thing-

I was dreaming last night... Vivid dream I was having. I was sitting at a dinner table talking to some people I know. Then suddenly in the dream like the voice of god ( as if emanating from all directions) some female voice loudly says my name, as if shouting it. As if some one was standing over me in my bed room and was trying to wake me up while I was dreaming. It was not part of the dream, cause it made me jump out of my bed like it was some one really shouting my name. I woke up as if I had just been tazzed- and there was my girlfriend next to me sound asleep. I woke her and asked if she heard some one say my name and she didn't. It was very very weird- the voice was definitely not part of the dream which it woke me from. It was very very external, but I know it was only in my head.

The only other time I've experienced some thing like this is when I've had a dream suddenly stop mid dream and my dead father shows up and we had a long real conversation- the entire time I knew it was a dream and I knew that I was sleeping and I decided to wake at one point.

Serious question, are you running tren right now? Asking because it is known to cause crazy weird dreams.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've been on Tren for like five months... First time this has happened. And I am kinda just cruising on it at 300/week

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Another weird thing-

wow. that`s interesting... are you sure you don`t have a ghost in your house? :D

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I've had crazy dreams while on GABA. Disturbing, crazy dreams. And people use that shit to relax.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Honestly after you saying that- that's probably the closest thing I could say it was similar too. Although I didn't get that "spooky" feeling-

Really felt like some one some where on some plane of existence really yelled my name out. But I did not recognize the voice at all-