©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act (DASCA)

Figured it was only a matter of time on this one...doesnt really make a difference to me cause i have no use for them, real thing much better and safer. I wonder if manufacturers will still find a way around it. They outlawed androstenedione back in the day, yet still continued making other PH's...
 
Figured it was only a matter of time on this one...doesnt really make a difference to me cause i have no use for them, real thing much better and safer. I wonder if manufacturers will still find a way around it. They outlawed androstenedione back in the day, yet still continued making other PH's...

I'm with you.
 
In unrelated news: Thankfully, tobacco and alcohol will not be affected by the aforementioned changes in legislation and will remain legal for purchase everywhere - or available for abuse in your parents' home. :rolleyes: