- Oct 28, 2007
- 5,838
- 22
- 38
I have done a cycle with Dbol in and that was great. I am yet to try Anadrol but will be doing so very soon. I just wanna know peoples opinions on which is best for them? This interms of benefits and side effects. I have read on every website dbol gives you a sense of well being but anadrol the opposite (feel sick). Is this sense of disposition really bad or manageable?
Oh I have heard anadrol is a killer for your hair too. As I am fairly bald now I am in two minds. I suppose I don't wanna go from what I have to the likes of Billy Zane... I am only 23 but I am cool with me now (hair).
I suppose I always plan to do dbol in the future but I just wanna try anadrol to see how it is (suppose to be the strongest). I would appreciate your advice. Thanks
Oh I have heard anadrol is a killer for your hair too. As I am fairly bald now I am in two minds. I suppose I don't wanna go from what I have to the likes of Billy Zane... I am only 23 but I am cool with me now (hair).
I suppose I always plan to do dbol in the future but I just wanna try anadrol to see how it is (suppose to be the strongest). I would appreciate your advice. Thanks























