©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Diet Advice

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Short rundown....

Age 32
Training on/off 10 years
Trained around 3-4 years straight and dedicated, lifestyle change and was unable to work out for almost 8 months. I've been back going on 7 weeks.

Before I had to quit I was prepping for a contest with Shelby. I weighed 250lb and I'm 6'1". I was around 12%bf with 14weeks to go.

Shelby had me eating 6 meals each day at 60p/80c/20f. I was gaining in size and slowly reducing fat. No cardio

Fast forward. I attempted for about one week at The same macro style. I didn't have the muscle to consume the food. For the past 4 weeks I have been doing 60p/120c/10f on training days (4 days week). On off days 60p/(carbs all in am)50c/10f. I've also been doing 30 min steady paced cardio on training days. "Off" days I do high intense cardio for 30min.

I've been stuck at 265lb but the fat is slowly coming off. I would really like to peel a little more fat off. I'm currently around the 18% bf level. Sorry guys, do to some of the stuff I've talked about on here no pics. I would like to get back around the 12% mark. I'd love to get there in 6 weeks or so.

Any ideas? I'm thinking about bumping food intake back up and increasing cardio. This low carb mess has me drained.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Short rundown....

Age 32
Training on/off 10 years
Trained around 3-4 years straight and dedicated, lifestyle change and was unable to work out for almost 8 months. I've been back going on 7 weeks.

Before I had to quit I was prepping for a contest with Shelby. I weighed 250lb and I'm 6'1". I was around 12%bf with 14weeks to go.

Shelby had me eating 6 meals each day at 60p/80c/20f. I was gaining in size and slowly reducing fat. No cardio

Fast forward. I attempted for about one week at The same macro style. I didn't have the muscle to consume the food. For the past 4 weeks I have been doing 60p/120c/10f on training days (4 days week). On off days 60p/(carbs all in am)50c/10f. I've also been doing 30 min steady paced cardio on training days. "Off" days I do high intense cardio for 30min.

I've been stuck at 265lb but the fat is slowly coming off. I would really like to peel a little more fat off. I'm currently around the 18% bf level. Sorry guys, do to some of the stuff I've talked about on here no pics. I would like to get back around the 12% mark. I'd love to get there in 6 weeks or so.

Any ideas? I'm thinking about bumping food intake back up and increasing cardio. This low carb mess has me drained.

Do what Shelby had you doing and add cardio