©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



DNP Death

Lost 11 lbs in a day? Christ no wonder he died, metabolism probably made his core temp boil his organs
 
What they are in all likely hood failing to report was how he probably abused the shit out of it and he probably wasnt taking just dnp....
 
Hell I ran 800mgs and felt like complete shit. I ran it again at 250/ day and still had good results.
 
11# in one day?

WTF? Was he is a sauna doing cardio and not eating or getting fluids in? Something doesn't seem right here.
 
Lost 11 lbs in a day? Christ no wonder he died, metabolism probably made his core temp boil his organs


Sounds like a horrible way to die.

What they are in all likely hood failing to report was how he probably abused the shit out of it and he probably wasnt taking just dnp....

Obviously, since he lost 11 lbs in 24 hrs.
 
This is terrible. Broknowlege doesnt work well sometimes. And hes a millionairs son.. screw muscles, chase poon tang and roll a ferrari and live life with botox shots and cialis ..
 
Yep dumb asses die too. my only complaint is flouresent yellow stains every where. Use to buy a kilo can for a 150-170 bucks in southern cal 97-98.
what a mess!!!!!!!!!!!! T That can would have lasted 10 lifetimes.
Left it with my roomie when I bailed...
 
I've been running it at 75/80mg a day...did the whole 250mg thing but don't want to sweat all damn day & I gotta say its working quite nicely
 
That is complete BULLSHIIIIIIIIT! Dnp makes u retain water while on. I've used it many times to prep for shows so 11lbs is a crock of sh1t
 
whomever is making these caps are probably mega dosing them not understanding how to really make them..